How do "Trophy Points" work on this board?*** | Syracusefan.com

How do "Trophy Points" work on this board?***

Yeah, can I turn some of mine in for like Bose sound cancelling headphones? How many would I need for that?

Go to your profile page. On the left, under your avatar, click on your trophy points. This gives you the schedule of points. It is based on the number of posts you have.

So, essentially, the game is made up and the points don't matter.

They don't. Some forums believe trophy points encourage good behavior. I don't think people are that stupid.

Actually, I have little faith in the intelligence of the average person. I just don't believe trophy points will encourage anyone to think before they post.

EDIT: some sites also give privileges based on trophy point levels - post more often, edit posts, post without moderation, etc.

Last edited:
@ 25,251 points you can access to the super secret "payside". It is rumored that Scott Shafer, Chuck Norris, Billy Edelin, and The Stig are featured posters among others.

They don't. Some forums believe trophy points encourage good behavior. I don't think people are that stupid.

Actually, I have little faith in the intelligence of the average person. I just don't believe trophy points will encourage anyone to think before they post.

EDIT: some sites also give privileges based on trophy point levels - post more often, edit posts, post without moderation, etc.

What? Now I'm expected to think before I post?

blinking-gif1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom