How many games suspended does Brady get if Greg Hardy went from 10 games to 4 games | Syracusefan.com

How many games suspended does Brady get if Greg Hardy went from 10 games to 4 games

Alsacs

Living Legend
I mean Brady's suspension has to be completely overturn or reduced to maybe 1 game for failing to cooperate. Even 1 game for failing to cooperate would exceed previous precedent look at Brett Favre's case with his phone and other players.

Hardy "knocked his GF into wall, threw her in tub and threw her on futon w/ guns." 4 games. Brady "generally aware" of release of air. 4 games.

Good job NFL.

I mean Brady's suspension has to be completely overturn or reduced to maybe 1 game for failing to cooperate. Even 1 game for failing to cooperate would exceed previous precedent look at Brett Favre's case with his phone and other players.

Hardy "knocked his GF into wall, threw her in tub and threw her on futon w/ guns." 4 games. Brady "generally aware" of release of air. 4 games.

Good job NFL.

Based on the Hardy ruling, I would say one game for Brady. However, one important thing to remember is an arbitrator decreased the Hardy suspension but I'm pretty sure Goodell is ruling on the Brady appeal so that might make a big difference.

Based on the Hardy ruling, I would say one game for Brady. However, one important thing to remember is an arbitrator decreased the Hardy suspension but I'm pretty sure Goodell is ruling on the Brady appeal so that might make a big difference.
Precedent cited in Hardy reduction is why Brady penalty is toast in real court. Goodell has to realize this suspension has no merit or precedent considering they have no evidence. Brady will be playing opening night against Pittsburgh.

CJk6g9DVEAA3CGH.jpg

That highlight is why Brady and his best legal team in America would destroy the NFL in court. Also, people say Brady's phone would become part of discovery, but the NFL leaders i.e Goodell would actually be up for dispositions and the real truth would emerge from the NFL's end about what they knew.

Precedent cited in Hardy reduction is why Brady penalty is toast in real court. Goodell has to realize this suspension has no merit or precedent considering they have no evidence. Brady will be playing opening night against Pittsburgh.

I just get the impression Roger is stubborn and won't easily admit he may have made a mistake. Regardless of the legal stuff, that was the basis of my earlier comment.

It will go down to two and it's what he deserves. Whether he fights it in court will show his true guilt. He doesn't want to release his text messages.

But if he does release access, I sure hope the nudies of his wife accidentally get released...

It will go down to two and it's what he deserves. Whether he fights it in court will show his true guilt. He doesn't want to release his text messages.

But if he does release access, I sure hope the nudies of his wife accidentally get released...
So you believe you are guilty unless you prove your innocence? The NFL has accused him of cheating. They have no direct evidence he cheated and use circumstantial evidence supported by a company Exponent which stated second hand smoke doesn't cause cancer and the science used in the report couldn't be duplicated by AEI.

The Wells Report doesn't prove Brady did anything. The NFL office(Mike Kensil) leaked false PSI numbers to Chris Mortensen they knew were false and nobody corrected to this let case go crazy. The NFL had the texts from the Patriots employees and never in history ever punished this severely for the penalty that can't be proven. If Brady sues and the NFL wants his phone get ready for the NFLPA to depose Goodell, Troy Vincent, Mike Kensil UNDER OATH and make them testify what they knew and when they knew things and can't hide behind privacy.

Brady is going to get an injunction unless the NFL/Goodell reduce this to 0 and fine him. This case has been overblown from Day one. The evidence has never been there.

The NFLPA leaked bullet points for a lawsuit show Goodell is screwed in federal court.
If the NFLPA does challenge the appeal verdict in court, it will argue:

• The ball-deflation policy was incorrectly applied to Brady, as the rules were meant for club personnel and not players.

• Against the "general awareness" standard used by Ted Wells' investigators to determine Brady's involvement.

• If it is determined the ball-deflation policy did apply to Brady, the league failed to give him notice of the penalty, in essence making up the punishment without precedent.

• The NFL doesn't have proper techniques and standards for measuring deflation of footballs.

• Goodell should have recused himself as the arbitrator for Brady's appeal hearing.

So you believe you are guilty unless you prove your innocence? The NFL has accused him of cheating. They have no direct evidence he cheated and use circumstantial evidence supported by a company Exponent which stated second hand smoke doesn't cause cancer and the science used in the report couldn't be duplicated by AEI.

The Wells Report doesn't prove Brady did anything. The NFL office(Mike Kensil) leaked false PSI numbers to Chris Mortensen they knew were false and nobody corrected to this let case go crazy. The NFL had the texts from the Patriots employees and never in history ever punished this severely for the penalty that can't be proven. If Brady sues and the NFL wants his phone get ready for the NFLPA to depose Goodell, Troy Vincent, Mike Kensil UNDER OATH and make them testify what they knew and when they knew things and can't hide behind privacy.

Brady is going to get an injunction unless the NFL/Goodell reduce this to 0 and fine him. This case has been overblown from Day one. The evidence has never been there.

The NFLPA leaked bullet points for a lawsuit show Goodell is screwed in federal court.

• The ball-deflation policy was incorrectly applied to Brady, as the rules were meant for club personnel and not players.

• Against the "general awareness" standard used by Ted Wells' investigators to determine Brady's involvement.

• If it is determined the ball-deflation policy did apply to Brady, the league failed to give him notice of the penalty, in essence making up the punishment without precedent.

• The NFL doesn't have proper techniques and standards for measuring deflation of footballs.

• Goodell should have recused himself as the arbitrator for Brady's appeal hearing.

Yes I believe he is guilty. This isn't a court or the US judicial system. This is a private club. He knew the rules and knowingly broke them. If they decide he should be punished, then he should be. You are a crazy person for getting so worked up over a football player you will never meet.

Both of these things are completely legal under the NFL rules. I won't try to provide a counter argument for the other points because frankly, I don't care enough, but if the Wells Report did prove that Brady more likely than not knew what was going on, then Goodell is within his right to punish him for it.

Both of these things are completely legal under the NFL rules. I won't try to provide a counter argument for the other points because frankly, I don't care enough, but if the Wells Report did prove that Brady more likely than not knew what was going on, then Goodell is within his right to punish him for it.
Just an FYI while Goodell was within his right to be the arbitrator he should have recused because the NFLPA planned on calling him as a witness. His testimony would was wanted on when he heard the Colts complaints and what he knew during the investigation. Goodell in essence became the judge, jury, and a witness. That is unprecedented in a hearing.

If Goodell wasn't an interested party in the case then he can serve as the arbitrator. The general awareness standard is okay if you can prove it, but the Wells report did no such thing. Even the texts in that report never showed Brady was aware the balls were being deflated below the legal limit which is the allegation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom