How many people use Cuse basketball to get through the winter. | Syracusefan.com

How many people use Cuse basketball to get through the winter.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Does today feel any different. Any suggestions to help kill the next couple months (besides the obvious).

th

Once my son's season is over (two more weeks) it's time to hit the mountains! Need to get my board tuned while I'm thinking of it...

Wind gusts today and tonight to 70mph, lows 5 to 17, wind chill -20. so, yeah, need Cuse to warm things up.

I'm bummed we won't play in the ACC and NCAA tourneys, but I'm just as excited for this final, tough stretch of the regular season. We weren't winning a NC anyways and still have a lot to play for. Rak has an opportunity to play himself into the first round. Joseph has an opportunity to show he can grow into a competent pg (I'm skeptical). Most importantly, I want the team to play their butts off in these remaining games and show the rest of the country that the self-imposed ban isn't as convenient as it now seems. I'm discouraged, but my love and support for 'Cuse bball has never been greater.

Can we still play in the CBI? I'd say streak of 20 win seasons is in jeopardy if not.

we have to go 6-3 to keep the streak alive of 20 win seasons... thats an AWFULLY tall order. near impossible.

This will definitely go down as the worst season in JB's history. I think we've failed to win 20 games only twice in his tenure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom