Class of 2015 - Howard announcement | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Howard announcement

Subob1

Walk On
Jake, isn't this about the time you weigh in and give us a heads up on what to expect?

Comcast SportsNet if you are near the DMV. I fear he goes elsewhere (NCSt) and i'm never wrong about these things. :eek:

Comcast SportsNet if you are near the DMV. I fear he goes elsewhere (NCSt) and i'm never wrong about these things. :eek:

Isn't NCst the favorite for Devonte Graham? Perhaps that will push them out of this battle. Also, I thought our biggest concerns were the local schools, MD and Gtown, as well as OSU... Hadn't heard about the Wolfpack being a serious contender.

Isn't NCst the favorite for Devonte Graham? Perhaps that will push them out of this battle. Also, I thought our biggest concerns were the local schools, MD and Gtown, as well as OSU... Hadn't heard about the Wolfpack being a serious contender.

Evan Daniels and Mike McMallister are predicting good news for SU

thanks bob! I saw that which led me to ask the previous poster that question. I am hoping for good news as well!

That would be great. Given how disappointing post-season, we could use some positive news around here.

Does anybody have a DirecTV listing, or will this be internet broadcast?

Franklin will already be one of my favorite players if he commits tonight. I have a soft spot in my heart for the guys who give us good news when we badly need it

I have a soft spot for nothing and no one.

Though I appreciate come back ACL stories.

He is not announcing until 10 pm:bang:
THATS 7:00PM
You figure Jake's calling it at 10:15PM?
After it hits the paper and every recruiting site that cares enough to give it up first. Its the safe thing to doas Wilfred Brimley might say.:eek:

247 has him to cuse 95% and only non believer made his pick last year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom