Howard can't be that exiled | Syracusefan.com

Howard can't be that exiled

I've heard it all from multiple people, but I'm starting to think some of the rumors have been extremely exaggerated as he's picking up minutes again.
Color me shocked that they were exagerated. Everyone who was "in the know" kept eluding to what happenrd, but nobody came out and said definitively what happened. That tells me they don't know for sure what went down

lol We have 7 guys. Charlie Manson would get minutes on this team

That's fine Dash. I've heard what happened but we didn't play him at all against Pitt and Miami. He didn't have to play today. Something must be viewed as correctable.

I've heard it all from multiple people, but I'm starting to think some of the rumors have been extremely exaggerated as he's picking up minutes again.

Didnt I say this a week or so ago when this talk was at it's peak? Time for me to pat myself on the back like 690 West did earlier. I wont call myself a board treasure though ;) (at least today).

Say what you want about JAB but he believes in second chances. He always has and probably always will.

Seriously, we could make a decent list of guys who have been "Boeheimed", and then actually became stars. Frank is far from the furthest in the doghouse, Waiters and others were further in than he ever was. Frank never dropped an F bomb in the face of the B-bomb.

If everything that was rumored is true?

Yes

On what basis? I've got no idea what Howard supposedly did but can we say with certainty that no Orange player under Boeheim has committed an offense of similar proportion and come back the next year? I remember during the first P-S investigation into the program, one booster was essentially pimping out his underage daughter to Dave Johnson over one summer and I don't remember anything happening to him.

Well there was that one poster that suggested that thought that Autry Jr should be playing.

Darnit, I said if it were walkons, I wanted Belbey!! The guy is like Rodney Dangerfield, and gets no respect!

On what basis? I've got no idea what Howard supposedly did but can we say with certainty that no Orange player under Boeheim has committed an offense of similar proportion and come back the next year? I remember during the first P-S investigation into the program, one booster was essentially pimping out his underage daughter to Dave Johnson over one summer and I don't remember anything happening to him.
No booster pimped his daughter out. That is a total misread about what happened there.

Damage to this year's team as well as damage to the future of the team.

But, his minutes recently make me question the veracity of the claims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom