hunt's progression | Syracusefan.com

hunt's progression

Millhouse

Living Legend
nxj6.jpg

vertical is qb rating starting with clemson
horizontal is the game number

by his final game his senior year, he should be somewhere around a 500 passer rating.

i kid. the reason the chart is so steep is because no one has ever been that bad to start out. but still, he finished up decent

can't blame the coaches for thinking he wasn't ready to start out. but once allen failed, they ended up getting the benefit of his development and a bowl game*

*if we get one

A picture is worth 1000 words. Looking forward to next year's chart when we have more weapons.

Just seeing him pump fake and look off the safety several times made me happy. The throw to the TE in the 1st Q hit him in the hands. It was right where it was supposed to be, and he also threw some nice balls into tight coverage ( the one the 1st half to Estime comes to mind ). He does seem to be getting better regardless of how poorly he started.

Just seeing him pump fake and look off the safety several times made me happy. The throw to the TE in the 1st Q hit him in the hands. It was right where it was supposed to be, and he also threw some nice balls into tight coverage ( the one the 1st half to Estime comes to mind ). He does seem to be getting better regardless of how poorly he started.
if you could put him in a time machine and send him to texas as a kid, where would he be? he seems to be learning pretty quick.

i don't know what to think. pitts pass defense wasn't that bad except for FSU and Miami. BC was horrible all the time, saturday was actually one of their better games defending the pass.

but uncertainty feels better than the certainty from a month ago.

if you could put him in a time machine and send him to texas as a kid, where would he be? he seems to be learning pretty quick.

i don't know what to think. pitts pass defense wasn't that bad except for FSU and Miami. BC was horrible all the time, saturday was actually one of their better games defending the pass.

but uncertainty feels better than the certainty from a month ago.

I don't know but it'd be interesting to be able to compare the two outcomes re a Texas time machine... It just looks like things are starting to slow down for him, and I think I remember him saying something to that affect post-game.

We don't come close to winning that game without his ability to gain positive yards with his legs, and he's the only one on the roster than can do that AND throw the ball apparently. It would really be great to see him progress into an above-average ACC QB the next several seasons given the amount of criticism he's ( rightfully at times ) received. Cautiously optimistic.

is he the only one on the roster or the only one who isnt a RS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom