Class of 2017 - I AM GETTING THE BALL ROLLING... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 I AM GETTING THE BALL ROLLING...

newmexicuse

All Conference
enuf with no commitments. I am officially getting the ball rolling by committing to play my 5th year grad season at the Cuse as long as the staff will have me & give me a full ride.

Nevermind that I am 67 yo with a bad back, bad knees, a bad shoulder that limits my shooting range to about 10 feet. Forget that I have a severe case of white man's disease & that I am 5'11" slow & have no hops. Forget that I have no handle. Forget that I haven't even played any hoops in about 20 years.

SOMEBODY has to get this ball rolling & I am the MAN !!!

Now, let's just get some of these other young hotshots to follow the leader.

enuf with no commitments. I am officially getting the ball rolling by committing to play my 5th year grad season at the Cuse as long as the staff will have me & give me a full ride.

Nevermind that I am 67 yo with a bad back, bad knees, a bad shoulder that limits my shooting range to about 10 feet. Forget that I have a severe case of white man's disease & that I am 5'11" slow & have no hops. Forget that I have no handle. Forget that I haven't even played any hoops in about 20 years.

This is what's called a Screamed Verbal. I'm all in on yah newmexicuse.

5'6 PG here :)
After seeing your credentials, I believe I deserve ye old "preferred walk-on" status - cause I still got handles. So, I get to heave a couple more threes than you at the end of a romp.
Give me the ball, coach!

Lol... Good luck...

5'6 PG here :)
After seeing your credentials, I believe I deserve ye old "preferred walk-on" status - cause I still got handles. So, I get to heave a couple more threes than you at the end of a romp.
Give me the ball, coach!

For some reason I pictured you being taller, then I am only 5'8 myself, but I can still shoot it.

naturalroyHobbs.jpg

Let's see...there is ostensibly such a thing as a "silent verbal" which in and of itself seems like a contradiction if ever there was one. But what you are talking about isn't silent at all. I would have to guess that we would have to come up with a neo-logism... and call it a " delusional verbal".

But on the record... I'm all for it! ;)

Gee, sounds like you're on a mission.

For some reason I pictured you being taller, then I am only 5'8 myself, but I can still shoot it.
Sounds like a challenge to me. Listen, if I don't fall over face first after losing my breath from playing 45 seconds, I think I got you. But then again, I think I got most. H-O-R-S-E? Think it through. You don't want any of this.

My presser is at 4:00 on Friday in the lobby of the local assisted living facility. I'll bring multiple hats but Syracuse has always been my dream school. Hold on, Bobby Cremins is on Line 2.

Let's just get a Syracusefan.com open run poppin' and see what's what. I've never had above the rim ability in the slightest, my already unspectacular quickness has diminished greatly into my early 30's, but I'm 6'4 and played PG in high school... I might be a match up problem for some of these other short fellas in here;).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom