Class of 2017 - I AM GETTING THE BALL ROLLING... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 I AM GETTING THE BALL ROLLING...

Now that that I feel confident we'll be building a dynasty in 2017 based on your commitments, I'll go ahead and turn down Kentucky's offer ($$$) and commit. I'm a 6'1" power forward who also has a season of cross country eligibility left in me. If being a first team all conference Division III cross country and track athlete doesn't predict DI basketball success, I don't know what would. Sign me up!

Last edited:
enuf with no commitments. I am officially getting the ball rolling by committing to play my 5th year grad season at the Cuse as long as the staff will have me & give me a full ride.

Nevermind that I am 67 yo with a bad back, bad knees, a bad shoulder that limits my shooting range to about 10 feet. Forget that I have a severe case of white man's disease & that I am 5'11" slow & have no hops. Forget that I have no handle. Forget that I haven't even played any hoops in about 20 years.

SOMEBODY has to get this ball rolling & I am the MAN !!!

Now, let's just get some of these other young hotshots to follow the leader.
Congrats! The University of Syracuse is a great place to play

Gee, sounds like you're on a mission.
More than you may ever know.

VERY oldtimers here will remember that my previous moniker was "Mission Man !!!"

Last edited:
I am willing to give back my scholie for the good of the team if Quade commits as he might be a slight upgrade.
I believe in being loyal. We will stick with you and let the chips fall where they fall!

Not for nothing but NLI date begins on November 9th. Hopefully between now and then we have a few verbals. Otherwise it could be a quiet day at the fax machine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom