I am looking forward to next year | Syracusefan.com

I am looking forward to next year

gilardino

Starter
Unlike igor and others I am excited about 14-15. If you think we will suck go root for uconn in the aAc and give us the finger in a picture like the 3 idiots from uconn did a couple weeks ago. If u also think we will suck do not renew your tickets.

Unlike igor and others I am excited about 14-15. If you think we will suck go root for uconn in the aAc and give us the finger in a picture like the 3 idiots from uconn did a couple weeks ago. If u also think we will suck do not renew your tickets.

I am also excited.

Always excited about an upcoming season, but my expectations are low... Hopefully '14-'15 is our "season on the brink" Can't wait for Richardson, Howard, & Lydon LLP.

We won't be as good as in the past but we will be a force. That is a fact. Uconn can enjoy the AAC. This title they has. Consider that their last supper.

You have thin skin. Criticism does not mean a lack of love. We can bleed Orange and still have realistic criticism. Not everyone sees the world through Orange colored glasses. Next year's team will be insanely talented. Orange players are treated like Gods. But are you going to think I should root for UCONN because I think DC's knee injury will be career ending. That's silly. You need thicker skin.

Have no clue about you Dave so no offense but it's funny that claim to be providing realistic criticism in coloring next year doomed are generally those utterly incapable of being realistic in accepting the fact that top programs put players in the position to leave early to realize dream and make a bunch of money and the vast majority of those players are going to seize that opportunity. Cuse fans as a whole seem shockingly slow to grasp this with many showing genuine disdain for these kids. I saw one post telling Ennis to go collect his "little check". Really quite pathetic.

In this case comrade Ennis ans grant want to stay. With that said they've cuse family. We wish them well. We will always love them. We will move on. And uconn will still be in the AAC.

Bravo Gilardino! I too am excited about the prospect of next years team. Tyler Roberson is poised to blow up and only needs the opportunity and the encouragement of the staff and the fans. Kaleb Joseph is going to bring some things that both MCW and Ennis did not and could not. The kid is a winner and he is going to surprise a lot of people and silence the doubters. Of that I am certain. I'm looking for Rak to finally put it all together as a Senior and provide leadership and pay dividends as a 4th year program type guy. Chris McCullough has mad athleticism and more talent than we've seen in Orange in years. Cooney had a better year than most give him credit for and he will be improved next year. If we can get some play from Coleman it will be a big plus and no kid has more enthusiasm than he does.

We start out under the radar with no weighty expectations. We can roll out the ball and watch these kids learn how to play together and perhaps reverse the paradigm of starting strong and ending weak and march into seasons end poised to do some damage.

Roberson
Johnson
Gbinije
Rak
Joseph
McCullough

Name a more athletic group of guys in the NCAAs.

Not to mention Cooney has jeebus like hops.

We are going to win 30+ games next year and no one will want us in their region come tourney time. Even if we win it all some will grumble and complain about the cost of a second mortgage on their soul, Joseph playing too many minute, the four late shot clock banked in 3's and of course I will read how bad we will be in the 15/16 edition.

Personally I take a lot of enjoyment out of being an SU fan

And people here want to be uconn. Whatever. Enjoy mid major status

I like your post and the enthusiasm, but your Uconn rants make you look jealous of that program or something. It is better to not speak of them and just ignore them.

I also think that these kids are going to put it together and have us pumped. There will be bumps in the road, but I like what we have to build with.

Have no clue about you Dave so no offense but it's funny that claim to be providing realistic criticism in coloring next year doomed are generally those utterly incapable of being realistic in accepting the fact that top programs put players in the position to leave early to realize dream and make a bunch of money and the vast majority of those players are going to seize that opportunity. Cuse fans as a whole seem shockingly slow to grasp this with many showing genuine disdain for these kids. I saw one post telling Ennis to go collect his "little check". Really quite pathetic.

JB was pretty critical of this year's team. I don't think it meant he did not want his players to succeed.

I can't be critical of anyone leaving a college program for an NBA lottery pick. The money is too good.

I really did not like this season. We collapsed badly towards the end of the season. I would rather have 6 or 8 losses but playing our best basketball around tournament time. That's just how I see it.

I hear you about uconn rants, just will take my shot at them anytime. I am who I am uconn fans don;t like it, tough,

I like your post and the enthusiasm, but your Uconn rants make you look jealous of that program or something. It is better to not speak of them and just ignore them.

The Japanese have a saying, "The first person to raise their voice in argument loses." I agree with you. The better thing to do is to saying nothing and ignore them.

I have already stated that I for 1 fèel that next year will be very exciting if for the base reason that JB does his best coaching when littlis expected. The ESPN "expert" that said if Grant leaves then SU will have a hard time finishing in the top half of the ACC knows nothing. Unlike most of the ACC, the talent is there and so is the coach to mold them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom