I bet Shafer's eyes got big when he saw this. | Syracusefan.com

I bet Shafer's eyes got big when he saw this.

GoSU96

Living Legend
Bridgewater's line on 3rd down for the year.

Attempts-36, Completions- 16, Pct.- 44.4, Yds- 210, TDs- 1 Ints-4, Passer Rating- 80.39, 1st D- 9

Louisville is 108th in tackles for loss allowed, and 98th in sacks allowed.

They have only been in the redzone 15 times in 7 games, and have scored 10 times, 7 tds and 3fgs.

Bridgewater's line on 3rd down for the year.

Attempts-36, Completions- 16, Pct.- 44.4, Yds- 210, TDs- 1 Ints-4, Passer Rating- 80.39, 1st D- 9

Louisville is 108th in tackles for loss allowed, and 98th in sacks allowed.

This is why I think we win comfortably. These aren't the same two teams that met up in last year's ugly contest. We might not be more talented then them on paper, but our strengths seem to match up very well with their weaknesses.

So what you're saying is... Shamarko and Chandler are eating fried cardinal for lunch this saturday?

If the Cards can control the clock and run the ball we will have problems. They are a young team and have been getting better as the season has progressed, don't let the numbers fool you.

If the Cards can control the clock and run the ball we will have problems. They are a young team and have been getting better as the season has progressed, don't let the numbers fool you.
well...yea but we will be forcing them to run the ball with 8 men in the box...young qb who is gonna have tough time with high amounts of pressure..i like our chances

The interior line guys have to hold the line and even better, penetrate if they can and if they don't SU has to tackle well. The UL qb is athletic and moves very well and I wouldn't be surprised to see him with some 3rd and long escapes to get first downs and extend the drives. The corners are going to have to play well because if the cards do run the ball those play action passes will have open receivers if they don't because the Thomases will be pinching in.

The interior line guys have to hold the line and even better, penetrate if they can and if they don't SU has to tackle well. The UL qb is athletic and moves very well and I wouldn't be surprised to see him with some 3rd and long escapes to get first downs and extend the drives. The corners are going to have to play well because if the cards do run the ball those play action passes will have open receivers if they don't because the Thomases will be pinching in.
That's one thing that Lville the fans have complained about Teddy - he has the ability to run but he seems to be hanging around the pocket too long waiting to make a play. He finally started scrambling some last week vs Rutgers. Their line has looked better the last couple of weeks with Benivides back at C. The kid that was at C they moved to LT.

That's one thing that Lville the fans have complained about Teddy - he has the ability to run but he seems to be hanging around the pocket too long waiting to make a play. He finally started scrambling some last week vs Rutgers. Their line has looked better the last couple of weeks with Benivides back at C. The kid that was at C they moved to LT.

He's young talented and learning the speed of the college game, it's going to come in spurts. The changes made by the cards are part of the reason why people should not just look at the numbers assume they will follow the course, especially when it comes to young players. Sometimes it takes a few games to figure stuff out and we SU fans have seen this happen to us as well.

Their offense has looked better too since their OC (Sanford) was shown the door.

I would like to see heavy doses of Mr. Crume... really looked awesome a couple plays against Tulane, hopefully he is jacked up to be back on the field and we give him a workout.

sounds a lot like the team they're playing this week ;)

sounds a lot like the team they're playing this week ;)

Exactly, we play like poop vs Tulane and RI and like kings vs wv this game is going to be a battle royale! SU has to make plays and if they do they win and making those 3rd down plays will be the key to this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom