I CAN SEE THE FUTURE | Syracusefan.com

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Venmo me $300 and I’ll send you tomorrow’s baseball winners

01C3B24C-6465-4F60-A39E-18B762B4C52E.png

Prolly just a glitch, but a fun one. I thought my final brain cell had finally passed on and my brain was broken

On one hand, I hear ya. On the other hand- anyone who can day drink for 12 hours in Valdez, Alaska with complete strangers will always have respect in my book

Yeah that’s pretty awesome. In fact, I kind of feel bad about posting that now.

Meh, I think I’ll leave it.

Yeah that’s pretty awesome. In fact, I kind of feel bad about posting that now.

Meh, I think I’ll leave it.

Yeaaa, if he coulda made it two days in a row, I'd lean towards deleting it. Since he only survived one day, I say "mild respect, but can still be considered 'suspect' from time to time"

Yeaaa, if he coulda made it two days in a row, I'd lean towards deleting it. Since he only survived one day, I say "mild respect, but can still be considered 'suspect' from time to time"
Bad news bro. My trip to Vegas got 'down-sized' unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet and liver). Maybe I'll look into a football game instead while you are in NY.

Bad news bro. My trip to Vegas got 'down-sized' unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet and liver). Maybe I'll look into a football game instead while you are in NY.

HOFCeluck - this is one of those "suspect" times.

It's all good brotha! Next time! Right now I'm in for the Rutgers and a bowl game. If Atlantis gets cancelled I might add a couple. I'm supposed to be on a flight to Alaska right now, but broke my pool light last night, want to get it fixed before I skip town. I might use the credit from the cancelled flight for the FSU game or another home game- Keep ya posted.

HOFCeluck - this is one of those "suspect" times.

It's all good brotha! Next time! Right now I'm in for the Rutgers and a bowl game. If Atlantis gets cancelled I might add a couple. I'm supposed to be on a flight to Alaska right now, but broke my pool light last night, want to get it fixed before I skip town. I might use the credit from the cancelled flight for the FSU game or another home game- Keep ya posted.

Very, very suspect indeed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom