I can't stand PJ Fleck | Syracusefan.com

I can't stand PJ Fleck

PoppyHart

All American
He is the epitome of an arseclown. I 1000% believe that the MW champ would curbstomp WMU and if Navy beats Temple, you will never convince me that WMU is a better or more deserving team. Go row your boat into a hurricane, or wherevever the next port o' call may be.

Wish NAVY could play them because they would kill them. Will Worth came from nowhere to lead this team. Imo Worth should be a Heisman candidate but service academies never get true respect in football.

Navy would destroy them. I actually think their option offense is better this year than last.

navy wouldn't beat them

Navy has played a tougher schedule overall, had better wins. As was mentioned this team is playing overall better with Reynolds leaving and the starter Tago Smith going down the very first game which is crazy.

If Navy handles Temple I would give the Middies the Cotton Bowl berth.
Western's best win is over Northwestern. Navy has played a tougher schedule. The committee has shown they don't follow just he won/loss record for ranking teams.
Also Fleck is a Schiano disciple. He was with him at Rutgers and the Tampa Bay Bucs. The scuttlebutt is Notre Dame wants him if Brian Kelly is gone.

Wish NAVY could play them because they would kill them. Will Worth came from nowhere to lead this team. Imo Worth should be a Heisman candidate but service academies never get true respect in football.
Roger Staubach?

Fleck seems like a guy who reads books on motivation and takes those ideas as gospel. His schtick would only work in one place for so long before people would start tuning him out.

Fleck seems like a guy who reads books on motivation and takes those ideas as gospel. His schtick would only work in one place for so long before people would start tuning him out.
He learned from the best. Keep chopping.

I especially hate him today after I bet him -16.5 last night. :bat:

If Temple beats Navy as they are on their way to doing, Fleck will be coaching in the Cotton Bowl. By the way, Temple is good and Rhule is a good freaking coach

There should be a G5 championship . These teams are great and there is less dirty play than P5 . The officiating seems better as well , that big money has corrupted the P5 .

If Temple beats Navy as they are on their way to doing, Fleck will be coaching in the Cotton Bowl. By the way, Temple is good and Rhule is a good freaking coach

Yes, he is and temple is probably the team that would best represnt the G5 in the cotton bowl. navy is gimmicky and while I normally support and love the MAC, Fleck is waaay too loud and noisy. That Ohio team last night was playing a freshman qb and it was basically a WMU home game in Detroit with WMU gaving 40k out of 48k sold . That said, they were less than impressive .

Yes, he is and temple is probably the team that would best represnt the G5 in the cotton bowl. navy is gimmicky and while I normally support and love the MAC, Fleck is waaay too loud and noisy. That Ohio team last night was playing a freshman qb and it was basically a WMU home game in Detroit with WMU gaving 40k out of 48k sold . That said, they were less than impressive .

Temple is better than WMU. Agree.