I can't wait until some media member asks coach Jimmy if its time to retire because of the NCAA | Syracusefan.com

I can't wait until some media member asks coach Jimmy if its time to retire because of the NCAA

Shark58

BANNED
it shall be gloriouSU

Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

syracuse-jim-boeheim-tweet.jpg

Last edited:
who was the weasel who asked about retirement in the final four press conference? My money's on that guy

Cuse4ever is really a sad commentary on the average poster on this site.
Most of us express our views in a straight forward manner without being mean spirited or base in our comments.
While his premise that JB should step down because of whatever sanctions might come down is fodder for discussion it doesn't have to be presented in such a mean spirited way.
Cuse4ever comes off as a bitter poster who never liked JB or Syracuse basketball in general. For my money he can either clean up his act or go to the sewer at Syracuse.com

Cuse4ever is really a sad commentary on the average poster on this site.
Most of us express our views in a straight forward manner without being mean spirited or base in our comments.
While his premise that JB should step down because of whatever sanctions might come down is fodder for discussion it doesn't have to be presented in such a mean spirited way.
Cuse4ever comes off as a bitter poster who never liked JB or Syracuse basketball in general. For my money he can either clean up his act or go to the sewer at Syracuse.com

who?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom