I don't know who that female announcer was... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I don't know who that female announcer was...

Forza Azzurri said:
No. I don't think she had ever done an SU game and, of the few non-SU games I see, she has never been one of the announcers. How long has she been doing this?

3-4 years minimum

No. I don't think she had ever done an SU game and, of the few non-SU games I see, she has never been one of the announcers.

How long has she been doing this?
Her first time ever in the Dome.

Orange2389 said:
prob because womens hoops dont matter

Have a daughter and a wife who played and you will change your tune

For what it's worth, I think Doris is clearly above average, as well.

Never been a big fan of hers. She's okay, but I could do without the seemingly constant basketball lessons and I find her a little bland.

I prefer some basketball knowledge mixed with a good dose of entertainment value from the color commentator. The play-by-play guy/gal gives me all the info I need in a broadcast.

She was in studio for a bunch of years doing the woman's games. I always thought she was pretty solid. I will say she looks a lot better now than she did as a player...not that it matters. I feel like this is the first year I have seen her be on site and do men's games. I was very impressed.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Bilas is a huge dbag who acts like he is better than everyone else and talks in a condescending tone. I really can't stand him anymore.

She was in studio for a bunch of years doing the woman's games. I always thought she was pretty solid. I will say she looks a lot better now than she did as a player...not that it matters. I feel like this is the first year I have seen her be on site and do men's games. I was very impressed.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Bilas is a huge dbag who acts like he is better than everyone else and talks in a condescending tone. I really can't stand him anymore.

Bilas has become some of that lately for sure. Just seems like a bit more of a know it all and/or a 'too cool for school' persona. I mean I still like him but have definitely noticed what you have noticed.

she was very clear and accurate, but what impressed me the most was how much she knew about the two teams, even though neither one is in the national spotlight.

i could listen to sean mcdonough all day as well; one of the things i miss about the big east is the big monday broadcasts with him, billy and jay.

That's called reading the media guide that was handed to her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom