I found it! replay | Syracusefan.com

I found it! replay

I didn't have any problem with the link on my Mac, worked great! There is some adware but just avoid it and click the right things :)

Thanks! And, thank goodness for MACs. A few commercials along the way, but no problems,

There are link scanners that give you some idea whether a URL is safe.

Prevent infection and data theft with Online Link Scan.

It's estimated that at least 30% of all computers are infected with malware. Use our free antivirus tool to scan websites for viruses, malware, phishing scams, and trojans before you visit.

This is what this one says...

http://onlinelinkscan.com/results/p...inia-cavaliers-full-game-replay-march-272016/

I had no issues. Though I only clicked on the last video. Pc not Mac

Just checked again and I don't see it anymore. It was part 2 that worked earlier. Hopefully some got to see it while it was there.

The opening lyrics seem semi fitting for what some of us may be feeling right now

Thank you Cap! I love that song so much. Pretty sure I wore out my obscured by clouds cassette!
Now, I shall listen again.

Thank you Cap! I love that song so much. Pretty sure I wore out my obscured by clouds cassette!
Now, I shall listen again.

God bless you for mentioning a cassette! Man how much the world has changed in a short amount of time. I'm not sure how often many of us(myself included) take to appreciate that. I remember my aunt talking about The Final Cut, of all albums, helping her through her divorce. Now we can just youtube without even bothering with torrents... and I guess the industry finally broke Roger Waters to let them sell songs individually on itunes, even though he felt the latter albums needed to be sold in their entirety unlike most albums were the songs werent pieces of a whole. God bless Pink Floyd!!

And this one!

Ha, now THAT is my favorite from that album!!!! Such wonderful early Waters lyrics!!! I guess we're on topic too, as PF songs are often worthy of many replays! I think I need to pay tribute to Syd and add Astronomy Domine to the pump up thread, even though I hadnt originally thought any PF songs belonged there.

Waters certainly had a way with expressing loss and alienation that seemed to speak to folks like me along with many others.

million miles from home you're on your own... CaptainJ

Last edited:
Heaven sent the promised land
Looks alright from where I stand
Cause I'm the man on the outside looking in

To the final four Cap!!!'

does anybody know where i can find the gonzaga full game? they have the unc/cuse game on youtube but not the ouva and gonzaga games :(

does anybody know where i can find the gonzaga full game? they have the unc/cuse game on youtube but not the ouva and gonzaga games :(
If I could, i would send them to you. I have them on dvr. I have watched them a dozen times.

If I could, i would send them to you. I have them on dvr. I have watched them a dozen times.

i think i watch the highlights of the uva and zags game from the ncaa site everyday...i also LOVE the cusemode videos, whoever put the ones against duke and vt together deserves a raise, those are incredible, would love to see them do those games for the ncaa tourney but idk if they own the highlights

That site is a malware site. When I clicked "play" it opened a new tab in chrome saying my computer was locked "by the FBI" and I had to call a number. It's BS, of course, but I had to CTRL+Shift+Esc to close chrome to get out of it and ran malwarebites to make sure my system was clear.