Class of 2015 - I have to be honest | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 I have to be honest

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
I'm pretty upset ...

Its been 24 hours since we received a commitment ... Eric White needs to stop screwing around and get back to business. I can't believe we haven't receive a single verbal in the last 24 hours ... our class is going to hell in a hand basket.

Okay, this scared me. When I viewed the title of this thread on the "Syracuse Athletics" page, I saw Bam's name as the last poster. Knowing immediately that this thread title was new, I assumed Bam made a new thread. And as ominous as the the thread title was, I though Bam was going to tell us that Shy's verbal was all an evil joke and he wanted to apologize. Yep, I though all of that in two seconds.

Okay, this scared me. When I viewed the title of this thread on the "Syracuse Athletics" page, I saw Bam's name as the last poster. Knowing immediately that this thread title was new, I assumed Bam made a new thread. And as ominous as the the thread title was, I though Bam was going to tell us that Shy's verbal was all an evil joke and he wanted to apologize. Yep, I though all of that in two seconds.

You think too much man ... :)

Vacation time for the coaches. They deserved it.

Now maybe CL can fill me in, but the kids can contact the coaches right? Or is there no communication what so ever?

I believe the kids can contact coaches any time and the coach can respond to that contact all other contact is forbidden. I don't think they are even allowed unofficial visits where they meet the coach. That guy joker had to quit at Miami for a contact made during a dead period.

You need a bourbon.

Vacation, then hammer time. Villanova is then right around the corner. Summer ball is my favorite time of the year.

Summer ball is my favorite time of the year.

I agree
slukova-beach-volleyball-22_original.jpg

the beach volley ball girls will just do fine...

You could have at least posted Misty May ... who cares what Treanor thinks? Oh and Gabby Reece too.

Have you seen May or Reece compared to those two?

Yes, I have... even if you don't follow beach volleyball, if you watched the Olympics over the past 8 to 12 years then you've probably seen them.

Yes, I have... even if you don't follow beach volleyball, if you watched the Olympics over the past 8 to 12 years then you've probably seen them.

Well now you know why I care :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom