I hope FSU kills Mich... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I hope FSU kills Mich...

ACC

Michigan is beyond annoying with Harbaugh at HC and that absurdly proportioned fan in the Wormley jersey they kept showing.
C0-quINUsAADxDH.jpg

This guy hitting the gym paid off with all the shots they showed of him.

The announcers are making Jabril Peppers out to be the next Jake Scott or something. I mean jesus christ he is a good player and all but even if he was playing he wouldn't have made that much of a difference.

Michigan was a bit of a fraud all year and they are getting exposed tonight. I also would NOT be shocked if this is Harbaugh's last game as their coach. You have LA (his wife loves California) who will give him the keys to the kingdom as well as Indy (who has his old Stanford QB Luck waiting for him and he can win quickly there in a garbage division with another owner who will give him the keys to the kingdom)...and jobs like that don't open too often where he can get all the power.

I know everyone says he is in it for the long haul at Michigan, but I don't buy it. I think he bolts in a few weeks

Is the ACC still the worst P5 conference in your eyes? 6-2 (I think) heading into the CFB playoff plus Louisville vs. LSU tomorrow.

Enough with Peppers and Butt. These announcers will not shut up about it.

FSU was missing 3 NFL caliber safeties.
Didn't get to hear the announcers but had a great time watching this game. Kind of wish Michigan had the pair; I think Florida State still may have won. Jimbo is an elite coach and his visit/genuine concern for Julian Whigham a couple years back makes him a lot more likable.

longislandcuse said:
Enough with Peppers and Butt. These announcers will not shut up about it. FSU was missing 3 NFL caliber safeties.
wasn't that Brian Griese announcing the game?

Outstanding Game. The FSU QB once he gets some more games under his belt will be a force in college football.

Michigan showed some guts and Harbaugh coached his ass off in the 2nd half of this game to keep them in it.

Outstanding Game. The FSU QB once he gets some more games under his belt will be a force in college football.

Michigan showed some guts and Harbaugh coached his ass off in the 2nd half of this game to keep them in it.

Harbaugh did except jumbo seemed to be playing for field goals after he got a lead. Rare that I've seen him do that before, he didn't put his foot on the throat at all.

Can someone sell me on Jabrill Peppers? As a fan of the Buffalo Bills, who need a safety in the offseason, I thought maybe we'll attempt to draft him...

Then McShay goes on about how he's his #7 player but, as a safety, can't cover anyone, turn the ball over or break up passes...uhhh, ok?

Michigan came within two inches of playing in a semifinal game (It was a good call, and I say that as a Michigan fan). This doesn't disprove their worthiness for the semifinal at all. It proves they have no heart for a lesser bowl game.
Or it proves that they aren't as good as everyone thought they were and might prove that their conference isn't as good as everyone thought.

Both of those are far more likely than "the kids don't feel like playing today" which is what you are suggesting.

Or it proves that they aren't as good as everyone thought they were and might prove that their conference isn't as good as everyone thought.

Both of those are far more likely than "the kids don't feel like playing today" which is what you are suggesting.
B1G is 2-4 in bowl games. Bowl Games are just beneath the entire conference apparently.

On and on and on about peppers!!! Geeez, he is a good player but he isn't a skill guy, so i dont want to hear it! Great to see the ACC's #3 team beat a team from the B10 that alot of people thought belonged in the playoff. They were overrated all year.

That was an entertaining game to watch. I was impressed by the FSU play calling.

On and on and on about peppers!!! Geeez, he is a good player but he isn't a skill guy, so i dont want to hear it! Great to see the ACC's #3 team beat a team from the B10 that alot of people thought belonged in the playoff. They were overrated all year.

Not to mention shot after shot of Harbaugh on the sideline...it was ridiculous. Good Michigan play? cut to Harbaugh for reaction. Bad Michigan play? Cut to Harbaugh for reaction...