I know Dnic is in syracuse working out but.. | Syracusefan.com

I know Dnic is in syracuse working out but..

Gabjon

All American
how does he look? I think there is a chance Dnic gets signed by a NBA team this year. Utah wanted him two years ago but didn't have a roster spot for him, last year the lockout sent him and every other free agent to Europe. I never thought he was a great athlete (runner, jumper) but he have the size and the shooting ability to make the league as a Steve Novak type. Maybe not quite the shooter as Novak, but he is a better athlete then Novak who struggles to guard air!

A lot of former players are working out and playing pick-up ball at the Melo Center this summer. If you stop by at the right time, it's quite amazing whom you might see. Some are taking courses towards a degree, others are hoping that lightning might strike, and others are just staying in shape.

Chances are just so slim. He'd have to catch on with the right summer league team, have a ridiculous performance, hope for an injury somewhere maybe and then still have about a 10% chance of making a team.

how does he look? I think there is a chance Dnic gets signed by a NBA team this year. Utah wanted him two years ago but didn't have a roster spot for him, last year the lockout sent him and every other free agent to Europe. I never thought he was a great athlete (runner, jumper) but he have the size and the shooting ability to make the league as a Steve Novak type. Maybe not quite the shooter as Novak, but he is a better athlete then Novak who struggles to guard air!

Nichols was a guy who I thought would catch on in the NBA. He has the tools to be an adequate defender, but more importantly it seemed as though his shooting was good enough to give him that one specialized skill that many journeymen NBA players hang their hat on.

Given that he hasn't been able to latch on so far, it seems unlikely that he ever will. Pulling for the kid, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom