I know you're not supposed to do this but.. | Syracusefan.com

I know you're not supposed to do this but..

AAM62

All Conference
I cant help but notice that the negative articles on syracuse.com get so many comments compared to all other articles. Its pretty astonishing how people live to troll.

I cant help but notice that the negative articles on syracuse.com get so many comments compared to all other articles. Its pretty astonishing how people live to troll.

For you own sanity. The Syracuse.com comments section is horrible. It's not monitored and it's forums are even worse.

A troll's vision of paradise has got to be the message boards on Syracuse.com. That place is toxic.

Some people live solely to complain. Those people will go to extreme ends to acheive that objective.

I can't imagine how much stuff the mods delete on this forum but one again a sincere "thank you" to all that you do to make this place a relative safe harbor.

How many times have you contacted a company about good service? Now, how many times have you contacted a company about poor service?

The troll life is hard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 59

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online