Class of 2015 - I predict... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 I predict...

That would be a good thing because it would mean they committed to SU. ;-)

I predict we get Bryant very late in the game only after it becomes clear that either Chris or Tyler are NBA bound or DC2 is never to play again.

according Pud Poliquin article JB told a group that we had 4 recruits and another one but he could not comment on that yet. So I think its Bryant because he is at a position of need and Jones would be more of a luxury pick up as we are pretty set at SF for the next few years.

according Pud Poliquin article JB told a group that we had 4 recruits and another one but he could not comment on that yet. So I think its Bryant because he is at a position of need and Jones would be more of a luxury pick up as we are pretty set at SF for the next few years.

Bryant would make more sense in that context than Jones IMO as well. I think the staff knows that someone on the frontline will not be using a scholly in 2015. It would work well with Bryant wanting to go through the recruiting process to have some sort of agreement in place that didn't come to fruition until very late in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom