I saw Tom Crean today... | Syracusefan.com

I saw Tom Crean today...

NYCorange

2nd String
Coming out of a Noodles and Company in Bloomington, IN (I have recently moved an hour away). He had his head down with the same dumbfounded expression that everyone on this board always makes fun of him for. I considered snapping a pic, but then decided that the man deserved some peace with his family on a nice Sunday afternoon.

As I drove away, I wondered what sort of props I'd get from the people on this board if I'd accidentally backed into him and put him out of commission for a while. But then I realized that I'd probably be banned by the mods for improving the IU program!:bat:Not to mention for depriving us of so much posting fodder!

I miss Noodles & Co. So good.
Worst date of my life involved a Noodles & Co., and I promised myself I'd never eat there again.

I lied to myself. But I get around it by only ordering their catering. I have a big team at work and every so often get lunch for everybody and it's always a popular choice. Really good value for the money if you need to feed a big group, and you can get enough variety to find something everybody likes and keep certain dietary restrictions in mind if you need to.

Worst date of my life involved a Noodles & Co., and I promised myself I'd never eat there again.

I lied to myself. But I get around it by only ordering their catering. I have a big team at work and every so often get lunch for everybody and it's always a popular choice. Really good value for the money if you need to feed a big group, and you can get enough variety to find something everybody likes and keep certain dietary restrictions in mind if you need to.

When I was in High School, I took a girl on a date to see Apocalypse Now. We did not data again. If only I knew what I know now back then.

with the same dumbfounded expression that everyone on this board always makes fun of him for.
I'm vaguely familiar with that expression.
IDn6hGJ.jpg

When I was in High School, I took a girl on a date to see Apocalypse Now. We did not data again. If only I knew what I know now back then.
Not exactly a great make out movie, but the soundtrack was pretty damn good.

I once saw Tom Rinaldi at a Bama tailgate. I walked past him, turned around, yelled out TOM, then kept walking away when he turned toward me.

My friend was his kids teacher.

I love in Btown...where did you move to?

FWIW I despise Cream as the IU coach and his sideline antics. But the guy is a legit good guy. His family goes to my church and he's a pretty nice low key guy in real life.

I love in Btown...where did you move to?

FWIW I despise Cream as the IU coach and his sideline antics. But the guy is a legit good guy. His family goes to my church and he's a pretty nice low key guy in real life.
I actually moved to Greencastle--about an hour west of Indy. But my wife's grandparents live in Brown County, so we were passing through Bloomington. We're going to eventually move to Indy, though where my wife's (and hopefully my own) job is--right now we're just in my in-laws basement while we save up money for a house!

I actually moved to Greencastle--about an hour west of Indy. But my wife's grandparents live in Brown County, so we were passing through Bloomington. We're going to eventually move to Indy, though where my wife's (and hopefully my own) job is--right now we're just in my in-laws basement while we save up money for a house!

My wife grew up in Greencastle. She lives for Pizza King pizza.

My sister has inexplicably chosen to live in Greencastle for the last fifteen years. We need to talk.

And you need to move to Indianapolis. Or preferably a more sensible encampment on the East Coast.

I did the same thing with Platoon! Certainly dumb.

LOL. Never get out of the boat...

"My orders say I'm not supposed to know where I'm taking this boat, so I don't! But one look at you, and I know it's gonna be hot!"

Not exactly a great make out movie, but the soundtrack was pretty damn good.

What are you talking about. There were the love making scenes with the playboy bunnies!

This should be its own thread. A young heady Timonen thought it would be a good idea to take a date to the romantic, feel-good story Slingblade.

I asked a girl once if she wanted to see the movie " The Devil and Ms. Jones" and she said she loves " scary Movies". The rest is history...

When I was in high school, the theater in Fulton only had one movie at a time. I took a girl on a first date to see "Mausoleum." I just remember Erin from The Waltons being briefly topless. There was no second date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom