I saw Tom Crean today... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I saw Tom Crean today...

Coming out of a Noodles and Company in Bloomington, IN (I have recently moved an hour away). He had his head down with the same dumbfounded expression that everyone on this board always makes fun of him for. I considered snapping a pic, but then decided that the man deserved some peace with his family on a nice Sunday afternoon.

As I drove away, I wondered what sort of props I'd get from the people on this board if I'd accidentally backed into him and put him out of commission for a while. But then I realized that I'd probably be banned by the mods for improving the IU program!:bat:Not to mention for depriving us of so much posting fodder!

The one on Kirkwood or the one out across from the mall?

When I was in high school, the theater in Fulton only had one movie at a time. I took a girl on a first date to see "Mausoleum." I just remember Erin from The Waltons being briefly topless. There was no second date.
Sophomore year of college, I inexplicably decided to take a gal on a date to see Fatal Attraction. Fatal.

Several years ago I told of a story of running into Gary Waters (HC Cleveland St. formerly at Rutgers) on vacation in Costa Rica. It was the same year Norris Cole hit that full court prayer to beat us.

I went down with a few co-workers so we decide to get in on the pool volleyball action. I look across the pool I keep staring at Gary thinking how on earth do I know this guy?
He was probably like why the heck is this kid staring at me like I have a third eye. Then it dawned on me. After the game I asked if he was Gary Waters and he said how the heck do you know who I am? I told him, he was plastered all over Sportscenter after they beat us and that I remembered him from the Rutgers days too and he got a good chuckle. Those are the types of memories Syracuse fans don't forget.

What's even funnier is he said, "I can't get away from you guys, even in Costa Rica". We both started laughing. Couldn't have been a nicer guy and we were at the same resort the whole week so we'd run into each other from time to time and he started calling me, "Syracuse" every time he saw me.

When I was in high school, the theater in Fulton only had one movie at a time. I took a girl on a first date to see "Mausoleum." I just remember Erin from The Waltons being briefly topless. There was no second date.
yada yada yada, you have a child out there somewhere.

I honestly don't know--it was in a sort plaza if that helps...
yep by the mall. On your way east on 46 towards Nashville. Love the names of the towns in Brown county; Gnaw Bone, Bean Blossom, Story, Stone Head.

I saw Tom Crean coach a #1 seed that lost to Syracuse in the sweet 16.
ngbbs4bbf8b11eb106.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom