I smell an upset tonight!! | Syracusefan.com

I smell an upset tonight!!

And I'm never wrong! Ville 28 Fla St 24
You said the same thing about a game last Sat night and how did that turn out ;). Put the bottle down now!

Id love to see an acc team in the championship game too, but I think florida state would get killed by any of the top sec teams

You said the same thing about a game last Sat night and how did that turn out ;). Put the bottle down now!
I'm sober Deano! And I did not make a prediction on Saturday!

FSU shut that crowd up quick.

Love Louisville's uniforms...but I'm also the only person on the board who has been looking forward to the blue grey combo since the new uniforms were previewed.

The ville crowd is wearing crab leg Bibbs! Now that's funny!

Go FSU, if we can't upset anyone than I don't want anyone else to get an upset either.

I see we sent our crappy uniforms off to UL.. maybe they forget to send them back

Every week presents us with something worse looking than we have ever seen before. Louisville has achieved a new low. They look like they've been playing in the mud all day.

Every week presents us with something worse looking than we have ever seen before. Louisville has achieved a new low. They look like they've been playing in the mud all day.
Hideous

Cuse'91 said:
Those Adidas unis are Nike ugly.

I know they're "supposed" to be gray, but what color exactly are those things? Purple? Slate blue? Plat-navender?

I know they're "supposed" to be gray, but what color exactly are those things? Purple? Slate blue? Plat-navender?

might want to re-calibrate your TV

So, if FSU loses do we see 4 SEC teams in next week's playoff? (actually, Ol Miss and Auburn play this weekend, so one of them will get knocked out...I think).

I'm sober Deano! And I did not make a prediction on Saturday!
Maybe not on Saturday but you did make a prediction that the Cuse would win last Sat night. However your prediction so far is looking good. You will then be batting .500.

Petrino and staff are 100 steps ahead of Jimbo and staff.

Maybe not on Saturday but you did make a prediction that the Cuse would win last Sat night. However your prediction so far is looking good. You will then be batting .500.
Ok I did predict that we would upset Clemson!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom