I smell an upset tonight!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I smell an upset tonight!!

Petrino and staff are 100 steps ahead of Jimbo and staff.
They should of kicked the FG on the first drive. Wow lucky TD by FSU!

I think Jameis just threw a pass right thru a human.

Couple monster breaks for FSU on TDs tonight.

It's good to be King. I hope FSU wins. F Louisville.

I think Jameis just threw a pass right thru a human.

Couple monster breaks for FSU on TDs tonight.

It's good to be King. I hope FSU wins. F Louisville.

That was David Blaine throwing on that play.

"Wut happened?"
image.jpg

My apologies for those of you who wanted FSU to lose, but...

Cardinal Fan tears taste good. Mmmmmmmmmm. Welcome to the ACC. ;)

It was a valiant effort, but FSU gave them 14 points, and Ville's D was exposed in the second half. When you have the #2 team by 21 points at home, you gotta finish the job.

And what was Petrino thinking on that last FSU TD? You want to make sure they don't get that first down. Contain and force the FG so you have a chance to tie. He sent the house at Winston and left an already overwhelmed secondary spread out and thin. That was too easy of a run for a TD, much less a first down.

Cook is awesome. That kid = amazing. True frosh RB? Are you kidding me?!? :eek:

Florida State was Usain Bolt slipping out of the blocks but good enough to make up for the bad start.

My apologies for those of you who wanted FSU to lose, but...

Cardinal Fan tears taste good. Mmmmmmmmmm. Welcome to the ACC. ;)

It was a valiant effort, but FSU gave them 14 points, and Ville's D was exposed in the second half. When you have the #2 team by 21 points at home, you gotta finish the job.

And what was Petrino thinking on that last FSU TD? You want to make sure they don't get that first down. Contain and force the FG so you have a chance to tie. He sent the house at Winston and left an already overwhelmed secondary spread out and thin. That was too easy of a run for a TD, much less a first down.

Cook is awesome. That kid = amazing. True frosh RB? Are you kidding me?!? :eek:

Agree. Louisville, in year 1, just comes in and ends FSU's winning streak? No way, I couldn't handle that. Bad enough they had a good showing, but at least they fell apart.

FSU is going to be fine for awhile. 3 true freshmen, who looked like they were shot out of cannons, each scored TDs last night. As I said, it's good to be king.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom