i think kaleb is at least a year away physically | Syracusefan.com

i think kaleb is at least a year away physically

orangehomer

All American
I have a hard time making a read on what he can be. I think there is room to get stronger and then lets see where we are. scoop stunk as a frosh too.

Only problem is Duke and UNC bring in top 50 point guards who aren't a year away with regularity too. I know we've been Point Guard U lately and it bit us in the a$$ this year but homey was still a Top 50 recruit.. I hope Kaleb makes a huge leap freshman to sophomore but honestly, there is nothing I like about his game. He has no confidence, no build, no swagger, no 3 point shot, no defense, no handle, no penetration and is incapable of setting up offense. To get excited I have to assume that all that improves over the offseason?

Only problem is Duke and UNC bring in top 50 point guards who aren't a year away with regularity too. I know we've been Point Guard U lately and it bit us in the a$$ this year but homey was still a Top 50 recruit.. I hope Kaleb makes a huge leap freshman to sophomore but honestly, there is nothing I like about his game. He has no confidence, no build, no swagger, no 3 point shot, no defense, no handle, no penetration and is incapable of setting up offense. To get excited I have to assume that all that improves over the offseason?
That about covers it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom