If I was TGD I would remake the jersey and present it | Syracusefan.com

If I was TGD I would remake the jersey and present it

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
to Bouie during the first media timeout of the Virginia game. With a huge apology and a nice donation to the charity of Bouie's choosing.

Last edited:
A couple of things:
First, the UVA game is Senior Day. It's about Rak. Anything to distract from that would piss me off even more than the idiocy of yesterday.

And second, I've never understood the need for a public apology/public shaming. People seem to want JB to do that every other day. Who cares? Does that really make people feel better? You got your apology from the University yesterday. With that in mind, do you really want those morons to address this again?

That would only serve to draw further attention to this debacle. And from his comments, that seems like the last thing RB would want to do.

It would be sort of like someone flubbing their marriage vows. That special moment has passed and you can't recapture it with a do-over.

A couple of things:
First, the UVA game is Senior Day. It's about Rak. Anything to distract from that would piss me off even more than the idiocy of yesterday.

And second, I've never understood the need for a public apology/public shaming. People seem to want JB to do that every other day. Who cares? Does that really make people feel better? You got your apology from the University yesterday. With that in mind, do you really want those morons to address this again?

Completely agree.

It was a major blunder...unfortunate, absolutely, but nothing tragic. Bouie himself seemed to have shrugged/laugh it off and not let the blunder lose sight of the actual purpose and intent of the moment...him being honored by his beloved alma mater in front of 30k fans, etc.

It's astonishing how we (humans) love and take such pleasure going for the jugular in moments like these...certainly a significant shortcoming of our race.

I would give him a new, correctly spelled jersey and put the Bowie version jersey up for auction. It may not get $14K like JB's jacket, but somebody will want it.
The winning bid will be for $50,000 (his #) and I will submit the bid.

The name on the bid will be Daryl Gross.

He gone.

brand new 2015 cadillac cts with BOUIE plates sounds about right to me.
and if there's a kettle at the dome to make it happen i'd drop ten bucks into it.

dsc_0243.jpg

Last edited:
Completely agree.

It was a major blunder...unfortunate, absolutely, but nothing tragic. Bouie himself seemed to have shrugged/laugh it off and not let the blunder lose sight of the actual purpose and intent of the moment...him being honored by his beloved alma mater in front of 30k fans, etc.

It's astonishing how we (humans) love and take such pleasure going for the jugular in moments like these...certainly a significant shortcoming of our race.
But do you really know how RB feels. He might say the right things publically but how does he feel privately. Gross needs to be a mensch and do the right thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom