If it's going to rain 3's it will be this week | Syracusefan.com

If it's going to rain 3's it will be this week

Cuse House

All American
Preseason tournaments are notorious for having "shooter friendly" rims. If we are a good three point shooting team we will show it this week. I think the team will be focused and shoot at a good clip against better competition. We play at the level of our competition most nights and we should see an overall better performance from the Cuse. Here is to leaving the Bahamas with quality wins... Go Orange!

Preseason tournaments are notorious for having "shooter friendly" rims. If we are a good three point shooting team we will show it this week. I think the team will be focused and shoot at a good clip against better competition. We play at the level of our competition most nights and we should see an overall better performance from the Cuse. Here is to leaving the Bahamas with quality wins... Go Orange!

Don't see how one hot year in Maui by one of our guys makes it "notorious".

One scoring guard off the bench away from being a real good offense :)

Man you are a freaking beauty. He was making a generalization. Many early season college tournaments do have shooter friendly gyms. Sometimes you take the contrarian view way over the top.

What is this based off of? That's what my question is. It has nothing to do with a contrarian view it has to do with you just can't say words and believe they're true. Show me stats, evidence, pretty much anything other than somebody writing down "early season college tournaments do have shooter friendly gyms". Do you have any evidence supporting this? If you don't, keep your insults to yourself.

In Maui and after it Cooney was WHITE HOT.

As a team those 3 games Syracuse went a combined 16 for 39 - 41%. Everybody but Cooney that tournament, we shot 5 out of 15, .33%.

Last edited:
I hope we have different high scorer every night and win every game.

So far, so good! 50% from 3, 14-28.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom