If LeBron was playing in the Olympics | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

If LeBron was playing in the Olympics

The Australia (same team) has been together for 14 years. Played together since they are kids.

Same thing with France. We shuffle guys in and out constantly. The team we have this year is different than the team we had 2 years ago in the worlds. That's what I mean when I say we don't have the same team. It's constant turnover.
I think another big factor is, how many NBA stars are on the international teams? Not many. These guys are used to playing a role. Most of the US players are not used to playing without the ball or setting picks for other players, at least not real picks. They are more used to setting a token pick and then rolling off of it to receive the ball. They don't seem to know what to do when they don't have the ball. The good international teams play hard, they play tough and they play together. Even when the US players check their egos at the door, they still have to figure out what their role is going to be within the team. From the games that I have seen, everyone has been trying to defer to KD on offense instead of constant movement. Some of these teams are fun to watch as they keep the ball moving and each player keeps moving until they have an easy layup.

That is a much better question. I think if LeBron is on the USA this time around the D and ball movement would have been better as he would have demanded it. LeBron on the best competitor is an interesting game.
This. In addition to being the best hoops player on the planet (sorry Steph) he is a winner who commands his teammates respect.

This. In addition to being the best hoops player on the planet (sorry Steph) he is a winner who commands his teammates respect.

Seriously. Some people on this board take his overall skillset for granted also. The guy is a better ballhandler and passer than most guards in the NBA. Yes his shooting can be suspect sometimes but LBJ impacts a team and the game up there with the best of all-time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom