If my count is right, 24 more points gets Rak to 1000 | Syracusefan.com

If my count is right, 24 more points gets Rak to 1000

Not sure if you follow it but 'Ham is the 2 and Ludden is the 3 seed in this year's hoops sectionals...
This is like an Upstate NY version of the Highlander saga. Violent, bloody battles across space and time, with the persistent knowledge that there can be only one at the end of it all. As opposed to the 80s, hopefully the good guys will win this time.

This is like an Upstate NY version of the Highlander saga. Violent, bloody battles across space and time, with the persistent knowledge that there can be only one at the end of it all. As opposed to the 80s, hopefully the good guys will win this time.

Actually, believe it or not, both Ludden and Nottingham made the State Finals in 1982 because, at the time, they were in different classes...

BTW, do you know a girl by the name of Kathy Orr?

Actually, believe it or not, both Ludden and Nottingham made the State Finals in 1982 because, at the time, they were in different classes...

BTW, do you know a girl by the name of Kathy Orr?
The name is familiar enough that I recall her from the Ludden days, but she got out a year before I did, so I would have been totally irrelevant (for age and many other reasons--AV Club, baby). It didn't take long to search the Interwebs and see what she's up to. Nice to see such success by somebody who once made her way through those halls. Newhouse, too!

I think I see a connection here, based on the bio sketch I read at the station's website...

The name is familiar enough that I recall her from the Ludden days, but she got out a year before I did, so I would have been totally irrelevant (for age and many other reasons--AV Club, baby). It didn't take long to search the Interwebs and see what she's up to. Nice to see such success by somebody who once made her way through those halls. Newhouse, too!

I think I see a connection here, based on the bio sketch I read at the station's website...

Yes. We were good friends in college...

Haven't caught up with her in several years but she has done very well...

Could not have happened to a nicer person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom