if O/U is 131.5 | Syracusefan.com

if O/U is 131.5

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
and line is 2.5

that means they are looking at a 67-65 game

if that is the score, we are winning.

also - every expert has picked UM

I would still take the under. I'm thinking more like 62 - 60.

also - every expert has picked UM

Bilas picked Cuse. Wilbon picked Cuse to go all the way. I'm sure there's many other "experts" picking Syracuse.

Not sure why everyone feels the need to make this into some 'us against the world' thing...

Bilas picked Cuse. Wilbon picked Cuse to go all the way. I'm sure there's many other "experts" picking Syracuse.

Not sure why everyone feels the need to make this into some 'us against the world' thing...
see CBS

see CNNSI

see FOXSports

See every other ESPN commentator (NCAA)

we are playing the Fab Five tomorrow :rolleyes:

see CBS

see CNNSI

see FOXSports

See every other ESPN commentator (NCAA)

we are playing the Fab Five tomorrow :rolleyes:

I looked it up - 3 out of 7 guys on ESPN picked Syracuse. 2 out of 6 guys on CBS picked Syracuse. You have a odd definition of 'everyone', chief

Round 1Round 2Round 3Regional SemifinalsRegional FinalsNational Semifinals
National Semifinals​

Syracuse​
at
Michigan​
Apr 6, 2013 8:49 PM | CBS | Preview MICH
MICH.png
MICH.png
MICH.png
MICH.png

cnnsi? foxsports?

chief

The two I cited weren't enough to get you to back off your statement that "every expert is picking Michigan"? Really? Are you unclear on what the word "everyone" means?

I would still take the under. I'm thinking more like 62 - 60.

Agreed. The under on 131.5 is a very good bet, IMHO. And I would take the points (I assume we are the dog).

If this game gets up and down, which it could, it will be a higher scoring game than we've seen. With our sometimes struggles in the half court, I'm not sure an up and down game is so horrible for us. But both of these teams are very good offensive rebounding teams, so I don't anticipate an up and down game. This has the look of a possession by possession grinder, which we have played in all year long.

I wont touch the over under because I think this game could go in 2 quite different directions. Both teams are capable of running, even though it would seem JB would keep the intent to keep it a crawler like we have been. Who can control the tempo will probably have as much to do with who the victor is as it will with the o/u. Then again stranger things have happened, who knows what JB is planning and/or what will transpire!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom