If Syracuse is 19-13 and doesn't get in | Syracusefan.com

If Syracuse is 19-13 and doesn't get in

I like the thread. It's an attempt to preemptively prevent the post season meltdown. However, we are not there yet.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Seriously? There's a very real possibility that we'll be sent home packing at 2:00 Wednesday afternoon. The OP is just trying to preemptively nip the whining in the bud. Should we be in that predicament, depression and anger will rule the day, but the last place it should be directed is at the NCAA. That was the main message he's trying to get across.

A bunch of sensitive nancies here.

Seriously? There's a very real possibility that we'll be sent home packing at 2:00 Wednesday afternoon. The OP is just trying to preemptively nip the whining in the bud.

There's a real possibility we win.

Who the heck is going to think we were snubbed losing 5 out of the last 6? That's just common sense, but I know some of you aren't happy unless you input your continuous negativity in every thread on the board.

JB's 10-3 record in game 3s after losing the first 2 is the only hope I cling to. I don't know if that record is because of adjustments that he ends up making, or because the other team just dials it in.

We're 9-7 since JB's return from suspension and we know the record during the suspension. I hate to call this a lost season but win or lose against Pitt does it really matter?

Even with a a great run in the tournament with not winning it all doesn't change the sour look of this years team. Just think, we had a final 4 run after having 2 of the best (2010/2012) seasons the program has ever seen and people talk more about those two teams than the final 4 team.

We're 9-7 since JB's return from suspension and we know the record during the suspension. I hate to call this a lost season but win or lose against Pitt does it really matter?

Even with a a great run in the tournament with not winning it all doesn't change the sour look of this years team. Just think, we had a final 4 run after having 2 of the best (2010/2012) seasons the program has ever seen and people talk more about those two teams than the final 4 team.

9-6.

How do you remember 2006?

You can tell who has no life as all he does is stalk other posters
I think he is just pointing out that you can be a real negative Nancy who tends to post more after losses.

I think he is just pointing out that you can be a real negative Nancy who tends to post more after losses.

Everyone posts more after losses because there's more to discuss. After a win it's basically "woo we win, so and so played great.

Can we please ban the word "snubbed" on this board
tumblr_m5tppnGY7I1qlvwnco1_r1_400.gif

The johnnies, gtown, clumpson...

Seriously? There's a very real possibility that we'll be sent home packing at 2:00 Wednesday afternoon.
Which should mean another home game and another chance at a 20-win season.

Lunardi now has us in play in game as 11 seed in Brooklyn.

Seriously? There's a very real possibility that we'll be sent home packing at 2:00 Wednesday afternoon. The OP is just trying to preemptively nip the whining in the bud. Should we be in that predicament, depression and anger will rule the day, but the last place it should be directed is at the NCAA. That was the main message he's trying to get across.

A bunch of sensitive nancies here.
As if the whining will be nipped in the bud. Some of the very posters in this thread will be the first to lay waste to the team.

I think what the OP is trying to do is put everyone in the corner who as of today, is even suggesting we might possibly get inn even with a loss (basically calling us whiners in advance) That is his game, change the narrative and then assign false thoughts to those posters, He has done that for the past 3 weeks when it comes to the selection process.

He doesn't like people saying there is a chance because he is so negative. Of course none of us are saying we will be pissed if we don't get in -- we deserve this fate for walking the line so closely. But there is a chance and we are presenting why there is a chance.

It's the childish immature game he has been playing during the entire selection process. And I am sick and tired of it. Get a ing life.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom