If this inquiry finds anything more than just Fab I would be shocked | Syracusefan.com

If this inquiry finds anything more than just Fab I would be shocked

Alsacs

Living Legend
We all know the incident from 2007 with the three freshman, but if schools are now going to get punished for those type of incidents without an actual smoking gun coverup then every university/college compliance officer should never sleep with all alleged incidents.

We know something happened with Fab Melo's academics in 2012 and the NCAA suspended him for the 2012 NCAA Tournament after SU sat him for 5 games and he came back. I haven't followed every nook and cranny incident that has happened after that. I know the same thing happened in 2013 with James Southerland, but he wasn't suspended for the 2013 NCAA tournament like Fab was by the NCAA.

I can't see us getting a postseason ban, but maybe we lose some scholarships. USC penalties took 3 years before they went into effect. Even if we lose some scholarships I don't think they would come into effect till the 2016-2017 season if SU appealed any NCAA decisions.

If the NCAA comes after us for anything more than Fab/Southerland I hope they have actual evidence as lawyers could fight the lack of institutional control charge pretty easily after the foundation of the Penn State case.

Lloyd Carr just like Bobby Cremins being on the committee is a joke. Carr was the Assistant Athletic Director at Michigan when their football program got investigated for not following Compliance rules under Rich Rod, then in 2011 he said the NCAA must enforce their rules better once Ohio States football program started being investigated under Tressel, then he miraculously ends up on the committee on infractions board soon after. Another guy that only cares about his school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom