If this mock draft comes to fruition, the Tylers could be roommates in NYC | Syracusefan.com

If this mock draft comes to fruition, the Tylers could be roommates in NYC

nycfan

2nd String
Lydon--Nets
Roby--Knicks (2nd round)

2017 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net

I also found this very interesting---the top 13 players are all freshmen (technically this includes 1 international player, but Ntilikina is only 18 so same age).

And Roberson ahead of Thomas Bryant, who would have thunk? (although I have to see it to believe it).

you've heard of the stretch five? Roberson is the contracted 3. its the new market inefficiency.

I'll put 10-1 odds on Roberson getting drafted. Any takers? Quote with the amount and it's on.

I'll put 10-1 odds on Roberson getting drafted. Any takers? Quote with the amount and it's on.[/QUOTE

10:1 as in YOU will pay me ten times the bet amount IF he doesn't get drafted?

fine, i bet you 1000 to win 10k that roberson does not get drafted..in the nba draft.

Holy $h1tballs!!!! I laughed out loud and hard at that!! I like both of you gents, and hope not to see this get out of hand!

Two3, if you lose this you wont be able to do any betting again...ever...and that will keep you from having incentive to crunch the numbers for your system to share with me...and you know that I could use them!(provided they win more than lose)

the odds are too good not to take. in ten realities, pretty sure more than one of those realities would have Roberson NOT drafted.

Holy $h1tballs!!!! I laughed out loud and hard at that!! I like both of you gents, and hope not to see this get out of hand!

Two3, if you lose this you wont be able to do any betting again...ever...and that will keep you from having incentive to crunch the numbers for your system to share with me...and you know that I could use them!(provided they win more than lose)

My homie Rob Base! I thought about the video when I saw you too man. I wonder if Hammer or the original artist ever found the lady? It is a pretty moving song...and I hope we face another opponent with a player named in the song that reminds me of it...like when we played Michigan in the Final 4. I'm not sure what's more sad, the protagonist's ongoing search for this girl(which he may never find), or the officiating at the end of that game.

(If I ever do a cover, I am switching it to "my homie Josh Pace").

Anyhow, as someone truly neutral here, and as someone here who has also issued at least one board bet in the past, I would like to talk both of you down. Sometimes I do try to rile folks up, but this is not one of them. Maybe we can all agree to some other arrangement here? If not, at least allow me to be the bookie so I can make a cut.

Roby has been in some drafts since to season started. Last year's Duke game Roby gets drafted every time.

fine, i bet you 1000 to win 10k that roberson does not get drafted..in the nba draft.

Whoops, opposite. I've been at the bar since the Cuse game. Still going strong. #dead

Roby has been in some drafts since to season started. Last year's Duke game Roby gets drafted every time.
Come draft day, no sane NBA GM would burn a draft pick on an erratic four year player with such a limited skill set.

Whoops, opposite. I've been at the bar since the Cuse game. Still going strong. #dead

I wish all states had liquor laws like that! Probably not as much any more, but definitely in the past.

Lydon--Nets
Roby--Knicks (2nd round)

2017 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net

I also found this very interesting---the top 13 players are all freshmen (technically this includes 1 international player, but Ntilikina is only 18 so same age).

And Roberson ahead of Thomas Bryant, who would have thunk? (although I have to see it to believe it).
I saw that mock draft several weeks ago. Their mock draft sucks in my opinion just by the fact they have Roberson getting drafted...lol

Impressive. How long did you stay at the bar after SU beat UVA?

That was a very long night. Was getting high fives all down Fremont street.

Roberson drafted ahead of Bryant? I'm not insane, right? That could never happen. I don't know squat about the NBA, but it seems like even if Bryant joined ISIS they'd still draft him ahead of Robey.

Other than having some variation of most of the obvious top picks near the top, these mock drafts are pretty meaningless at this time of year.

Roberson is not getting drafted...I would take any bet that says he is.

NBADraft.net should never be seriously used as a resource. Those dudes are probably running the site from one of their mom's basement. They don't go to events, combines, or get press credentials anywhere. Givony at DraftExpress and Chad Ford are plugged in.

Captain J, I'd advise you to use whatever system you do now. Maybe I'm misremembering who here loses a lot though.

Could very well be someone other than Two Three.