If Tom Coughlin was | Syracusefan.com

If Tom Coughlin was

corpjet

Board Prophet
younger do you think he would have any interest in the job?

He might, hopefully we wouldn't though.

more NE football, no thanks.
You didn't watch B.C. play when Coughlin was head coach I take it. And why would we want a coach that can win not one but two super bowls. after all, frost is available.

Doubt it, he has one of the better NFL jobs right now, nothing against our program, but it would be a huge step down.

You didn't watch B.C. play when Coughlin was head coach I take it. And why would we want a coach that can win not one but two super bowls. after all, frost is available.

1991 was a LONG TIME AGO. I'm not looking to bring someone in to run the Deleware T or wishbone. The game has changed. The sooner we recognize that, the better.

1991 was a LONG TIME AGO. I'm not looking to bring someone in to run the Deleware T or wishbone. The game has changed. The sooner we recognize that, the better.
Coughlin was one of the first D-I head coaches to run a tempo offense. They chewed up one of the Marvin Graves teams with it.

yeah, I'm sure you are right. We will get a better coach than a two time super bowl winner.

Bayside44 said:
He has the best job in sports so no.

A younger Tom Coughlin coached the Jags. I'm surprised you think so highly of that job.

A younger Tom Coughlin coached the Jags. I'm surprised you think so highly of that job.

That's what happens when I glance at a thread...thought it was about the Jags OL gig...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom