If you haven't seen the last Homeland SPOILER ALERT | Syracusefan.com

If you haven't seen the last Homeland SPOILER ALERT

CaliCuse

All American
Killing off Brody hanging from a crane was interesting and unexpected. It will be difficult to figure out a way out of this execution even with a character entrenched in the Persian hierarchy. He be gonebIts now Carry and Saul's show.mCarrie continues in Istanbul until she faces a Benghazi death presumably .No its strictly my opinion on a way to end the series on a down note which seems to be the intent here. Even Saul goes down IMO

Killing off Brody hanging from a crane was interesting and unexpected. It will be difficult to figure out a way out of this execution even with a character entrenched in the Persian hierarchy. He be gonebIts now Carry and Saul's show.mCarrie continues in Istanbul until she faces a Benghazi death presumably .No its strictly my opinion on a way to end the series on a down note which seems to be the intent here. Even Saul goes down IMO

I had been enjoying the last few episodes up to that one. I thought the last episode was a downer and it reminded me of the last soprano episode. I guess I was expecting the cavalry to come in and rescue him which I suppose would have been ludicrous. O have no desire to watch season 4.

Famous last words. "Killing". We didn't see him die, so we shouldn't presume he's dead.

Famous last words. "Killing". We didn't see him die, so we shouldn't presume he's dead.
I don't know what show you were watching, but he sure as hell looked dead to me hanging from that crane unless that was his "twin" brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom