IL: Bracketology: Men's Division I, Fourth Look April 24 | Syracusefan.com

IL: Bracketology: Men's Division I, Fourth Look April 24

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/bracketology-men-s-division-i-fourth-look-april-24/28318

28318.jpg

What is the logic for Loyola as a 6 but Penn as a 4 seed?

why would penn who will finish 2-3rd in the ivy be a 4 seed anyway? does ND who after today should be 6-6 even get in? that would make them have to win the army game next week to stay over .500

Win or lose today we're at least a 4 seed assuming we take care of business versus Colgate. Obviously would rather see a win, but it's not the end of the world if we go down. My gut feeling is that we will be seeing these guys in May when the stakes are higher. At very least I hope we're much more competitive today and we don't get dominated at the face-off X.

Win or lose today we're at least a 4 seed assuming we take care of business versus Colgate. Obviously would rather see a win, but it's not the end of the world if we go down. My gut feeling is that we will be seeing these guys in May when the stakes are higher. At very least I hope we're much more competitive today and we don't get dominated at the face-off X.

One possible issue with a 4 or 5 seed is a potential rematch with Albany. Dont put it past the NCAA selection committe to try and get smart and set up a re-match. If Albany beats Bingo Sat and then wins there conf tourney there likely to draw the 4, 5, or 6 seed.

What is the logic for Loyola as a 6 but Penn as a 4 seed?

When has logic ever been used to organize this tourney? Saving money on transportation has been the guiding principle since forever. My guess is they are predicting a Duke/Maryland ACC final, and Penn to win the Ivy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom