IL Bracketology: Men's Division I, Second Look April 10 | Syracusefan.com

IL Bracketology: Men's Division I, Second Look April 10

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.insidelacrosse.com/news/2014/04/10/bracketology-mens-division-i-second-look-april-10

#2 in RPI

040914_Bracket.jpg

we need that 4 or 5 seed, gotta get to the final 4. Cornell should not be the 4 seed.

IHeartSUFball said:
we need that 4 or 5 seed, gotta get to the final 4. Cornell should not be the 4 seed.

Surprised Cornell is 4 still after two losses, one to Harvard. A lot of lacrosse left.

Does the NCAA have a rule about teams from the same conference being matched up in the first round? I just want no ACC team in the first game that would be brutal.

Does the NCAA have a rule about teams from the same conference being matched up in the first round? I just want no ACC team in the first game that would be brutal.
2 or 3 years ago MD played UNC in the first round.

EDIT: Just looked it up - 2011

If all six are top eight seeds, then it's not an issue. If SU were to lose to Hobart or Colgate, it would probably find itself on the on the other side of the bracket.

ND could find itself on the other side with its RPI, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom