IL Bracketology: Men's Division I, Third Look April 17 | Syracusefan.com

IL Bracketology: Men's Division I, Third Look April 17

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/bracketology-men-s-division-i-third-look-april-17/28185

28185.jpg

They've had us playing three different teams in the last three weeks.

At least we're now in the Hofstra region.

Not sure I would love a second round repeat matchup with UNC.

I agree. I'd rather be the 2 or the 4/5. Then again, be careful what you wish for. I thought the basketball draw for the tourney was fantastic.

Also, no Notre Dame in the tourney. That means they are picking Princeton over them. That's a surprise. They have 4 Ivy League teams in. I don't see that happening.

They've had us playing three different teams in the last three weeks.

At least we're now in the Hofstra region.

Yeah no idea why we weren't bracketed for Hofstra to begin with. Going to be some interesting draws this year.

Also, no Notre Dame in the tourney. That means they are picking Princeton over them. That's a surprise. They have 4 Ivy League teams in. I don't see that happening.

One of the Ivy teams will get knocked out by the Ivy tourney so I doubt all 4 make it. ND and UVA are in a bit trouble, they both need a quality win, especially ND.

I just hope Mercer can overtake High Point in the Atlantic Sun. I'm not sure I can handle beating Duke and making the lacrosse tourney all in one year. But I've seen a couple Mercer lacrosse games online. I am no expert but I think it's safe to say we won't be pulling a major lacrosse tourney upset quite yet if we make it. The gap between Mercer and a Syracuse caliber program is still quite large.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom