I'll say this much for NC fans | Syracusefan.com

I'll say this much for NC fans

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
No NC fans have apparently been here gloating, or come on prior to the game talking trash either. Maybe it's because of the academics situation, or maybe it's because they had better things to do. I didn't go to their boards so don't know what the atmosphere was like. But it was refreshing.

Not that I am in any way slighting fans of other teams who do venture over here. The Hoos fans who did were terrific.

Some rude fans at the game today. One told my pops that we should be in Indy supporting our women. I know there's bad apples in every fan base though. Had a damn cute kid enjoying his FF experience with his dad behind us.

No NC fans have apparently been here gloating, or come on prior to the game talking trash either. Maybe it's because of the academics situation, or maybe it's because they had better things to do. I didn't go to their boards so don't know what the atmosphere was like. But it was refreshing.

Not that I am in any way slighting fans of other teams who do venture over here. The Hoos fans who did were terrific.

Of all the blue blood teams their fans have this above the fray quality about them. Very wine and cheese. During the 2005 Dome regionals I could feel the snobbery oozing from the high roller donors in the sections behind the UNC bench. Now the townie fans are probably a different story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom