I'm glad the kid got his first win out of the way | Syracusefan.com

I'm glad the kid got his first win out of the way

CaliCuse

All American
So i'm quite sure I never read that Shane had a +95mph fast ball.What he didn't show at all is a dominant breaking ball or change up. I prefer a hard slider but Larry Rothchild can work with him like he has for other young Yankee pitchers. I say that in complete jest as Larry's talent seems limited to walking to the mound and patting the guys back after supposedly saying something constructive.

So i'm quite sure I never read that Shane had a +95mph fast ball.What he didn't show at all is a dominant breaking ball or change up. I prefer a hard slider but Larry Rothchild can work with him like he has for other young Yankee pitchers. I say that in complete jest as Larry's talent seems limited to walking to the mound and patting the guys back after supposedly saying something constructive.
You expect an awful lot from these young arms, don't you? If these kids had two or three "plus" pitches that they could command every time out, you would have heard about them already because they would have been pitching in the major leagues.

And thanks for the performance review on Larry Rothschild. I figured he had to be to blame for all the Yankee pitching woes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom