In case anyone missed the Nova vs Michigan game the other day | Syracusefan.com

In case anyone missed the Nova vs Michigan game the other day

I saw the game and Dylan was definitely the alpha dog on Nova. He looked very good, excellent athlete with a high motor. Had an awesome block too.

I watched most of the game and neither team were particularly impressive to me - especially the offenses. It was mostly sloppy with lots of poor shooting

I watched most of the game and neither team were particularly impressive to me - especially the offenses. It was mostly sloppy with lots of poor shooting

It's an epidemic :). I was impressed with the huge improvement in Ennis' play over last year though.

I came away with the same impression, but I'm still concerned about our guard's ability to handle VU's D. And yeah, hard not to agree re: Ennis. I like our chances against Michigan.

The Nova game will be all about us breaking the press. IF we do without many issues we will be fine. They will struggle with Rak/Chris in the halfcourt. If we do it well and make them pay for it a decent percentage of the time we will likely win. There is also the aspect of Nova being one of those teams with multiple shooters that could possibly go off from deep but I think our defense is improving and they will only get a handful of really good looks from deep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom