In the future do we want to play Florida State and Clemson early in the season or late? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In the future do we want to play Florida State and Clemson early in the season or late?

He is George Seifert 2.0. He rides the talent he has. His game calling and game planning is awful. There scheme is so basic and doesn't do anything except hoping Rodgers makes play.
That team has a generational QB and the HC sucks.
Still want him fired? Oh Lord

Still want him fired? Oh Lord
Notice how the QB has played flawlessly. I don't think the HC is any good. That team could be better with a better HC.

Notice how the QB has played flawlessly. I don't think the HC is any good. That team could be better with a better HC.
Just like Syracuse and Pasqualoni right? Still waiting for a coach to get us to 10 wins since he left. Please tell me you're not one of the JB's gotta go people too? Here's the reality. He took a good QB and won the SB with him, want to know some bad coaches? How about the guys who couldn't get any of these QBs a SB win?

Marino, Fouts, Kelly, Tarkenton, Moon, Testeverde, McNabb...etc. You are spoiled and I hope the Packers suffer decades of futility.

Just like Syracuse and Pasqualoni right? Still waiting for a coach to get us to 10 wins since he left. Please tell me you're not one of the JB's gotta go people too?
Coach P never had the best or 2nd best QB for as long as McCarthy has. McNabb was great but only elite his last 2 years and those SU teams always had W-T-F losses. We needed change but made a clown show hire in Greg Robinson.

The Packers play in a tomato can division like the Patriots do. The Patriots win 12 games every year. The Packers underachiever with the QB they have. They have made the playoffs 8 years in a row just like the Patriots. The Packers have 2 NFC championship game appearances and 1 SB. The Patriots have made the AFC title game of 8 years. With 3 SB appearances and 1 SB title,

The Packers have underachieved with what they have. It is coaching.
Give Belichick Rodgers he has more than 1 SB appearance. Give Brady McCarthy he has less.

If the Packers had Nick Saban or a better HC they would have more.

JB should finish what he said is his retirement date. I would prefer an established HC over Mike Hopkins though.

late in the season. Would rather run with the fresh and healthy players vs the teams we can beat right now.

Coach P never had the best or 2nd best QB for as long as McCarthy has. McNabb was great but only elite his last 2 years and those SU teams always had W-T-F losses. We needed change but made a clown show hire in Greg Robinson.

The Packers play in a tomato can division like the Patriots do. The Patriots win 12 games every year. The Packers underachiever with the QB they have. They have made the playoffs 8 years in a row just like the Patriots. The Packers have 2 NFC championship game appearances and 1 SB. The Patriots have made the AFC title game of 8 years. With 3 SB appearances and 1 SB title,

The Packers have underachieved with what they have. It is coaching.
Give Belichick Rodgers he has more than 1 SB appearance. Give Brady McCarthy he has less.

If the Packers had Nick Saban or a better HC they would have more.

JB should finish what he said is his retirement date. I would prefer an established HC over Mike Hopkins though.

I'm a Lions fan and you are flat out spoiled. Fact is the last time SU won 10 games was over 10 years and 4 coaches ago. Needing a change because somebody has a couple of down years is in my book ridiculous. You are clearly infatuated with Belicheat and always think your team can do better just because they make a change. I can tell you as a decades long Lions and Cuse fan that change doesn't equate to success and when you screw with the formula you are rolling the dice. You think you know a bad coach due to Gerg, he was a blip. I've suffered through Morhniweg, Marinelli, Jauron, etc. Combined with the lackluster SU coaching performances of late, I can tell you flat out that I would give anything to spend a year in your shoes.

I'm a Lions fan and you are flat out spoiled. Fact is the last time SU won 10 games was over 10 years and 4 coaches ago. Needing a change because somebody has a couple of down years is in my book ridiculous. You are clearly infatuated with Belicheat and always think your team can do better just because they make a change. I can tell you as a decades long Lions and Cuse fan that change doesn't equate to success and when you screw with the formula you are rolling the dice. You think you know a bad coach due to Gerg, he was a blip. I've suffered through Morhniweg, Marinelli, Jauron, etc. Combined with the lackluster SU coaching performances of late, I can tell you flat out that I would give anything to spend a year in your shoes.
Lions have a former Belichick assistant as your GM.
He will get it done. Lions problems have been Matt Millen set you guys back. Quinn is changing things.
You guys will be solid with him.
However the NFL is all about having a good QB and then coaching makes the difference.
The Colts are wasting Andrew Luck with Chuck Pagano.
The Packers have underachieved with what they have at QB. They should have made more than 1 SB.

Lions have a former Belichick assistant as your GM.
He will get it done. Lions problems have been Matt Millen set you guys back. Quinn is changing things.
You guys will be solid with him.
However the NFL is all about having a good QB and then coaching makes the difference.
The Colts are wasting Andrew Luck with Chuck Pagano.
The Packers have underachieved with what they have at QB. They should have made more than 1 SB.
Millen hasn't been there since 2008, the Lions problems go way deeper. Caldwell is the first Lions coach to have a winning record in Detroit since 1972. They also couldn't score a TD in their wildcard game this weekend with Stafford, Tate, Johnson, and Boldin. Does that mean Caldwell is a bad coach? Given the fact he's actually gotten this crappy team to 2 playoff appearances in 3 years then I say no. Based on your critieria for McCarthy, is Caldwell a good coach or not? First winning coach in Detroit in 40 years but lost to the Packers twice this year, got slammed by Dallas and NYG, and couldn't score a TD in their playoff game. I can tell you what, I don't want him gone, that's for sure.

Millen hasn't been there since 2008, the Lions problems go way deeper. Caldwell is the first Lions coach to have a winning record in Detroit since 1972. They also couldn't score a TD in their wildcard game this weekend with Stafford, Tate, Johnson, and Boldin. Does that mean Caldwell is a bad coach? Given the fact he's actually gotten this crappy team to 2 playoff appearances in 3 years then I say no. Based on your critieria for McCarthy, is Caldwell a good coach or not? First winning coach in Detroit in 40 years but lost to the Packers twice this year, got slammed by Dallas and NYG, and couldn't score a TD in their playoff game. I can tell you what, I don't want him gone, that's for sure.
Caldwell hasn't had the best or second best QB.
The NFL has become a quarterback league. Aaron Rodgers should guarantee you 11-12 wins every year.
It's no coincidence that the Lions started struggling after Stafford injured his hand. The Lions had a good year but they don't have as good a quarterback as the Packers do. To win consistently you need an elite quarterback. Aaron Rodgers should have more than one Super Bowl appearance.
Mike McCarthy has underachieved with the quarterback he has had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom