Indiana vs UNLV | Syracusefan.com

Indiana vs UNLV

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Neither team wanted to win but fortunately UNLV hung on. I can't stand Bill Walton as an announcer but he definitely has his moments. This was the 5/6 game so Indiana finished in 6th in the Maui classic. Oh what a shame.

Naked girl probably showed up.
I hate to even say this but since the game was in Maui she was probably right at home in a bikini. Ughh!!

I watched the last 5 minutes or so. Indiana hit a three and was fouled with a couple minutes to go which cut the lead to 4.
Walton's says, " Maui Wowie"!

I watched the last 5 minutes or so. Indiana hit a three and was fouled with a couple minutes to go which cut the lead to 4.
Walton's says, " Maui Wowie"!
Did you see when they cut to him and he was sitting there with his shades on. It wouldn't surprised me if he was smoking some of that during the commercial breaks.
CUskpdxWcAAMgUU.jpg:large

Last edited:
To be honest, I hate to agree with anything Walton says. He said it was the best game of the year so far. I don't know about that, but it was one of the best I've seen early in the season, albeit being a consolation type game.

Coach Wooden would have told William to be quiet and be a good boy

Indiana is a mess. They have so much talent and Crean still can't beat quality opponents. No doubt, Bryant fit our system better. He gets exposed on D there.

That's why he choose the Hoosiers. So he could play and lose in the 5th place game in the Maui Invitational.

Just shows how badly he wanted to get away from him mom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom