Indoor Practice Center - Destruction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center - Destruction

image.jpg
I went by today as we'll. Saw trucks and other equipment moving gravel. A number of workers looking busy.

get-attachment.aspx

I guess this means Clark's should be ready to open any day now, too! :)

Last edited:
I went by today as we'll. Saw trucks and other equipment moving gravel. A number of workers looking busy.

get-attachment.aspx

I guess this means Clark's should be ready to open any day now, too! :)
I still say the IPF will open before Clark's

Now that the IPF is showing signs of actually getting done, where in the hell are they going to put Fan Fest this year?

" OUTSIDE of the facility there will be Plaza 44 which are 3 bronze statues of Jim Brown, Ernie Davis & Floyd Little"

Back when Daryl first got here I suggested a tribute to "The Legends of 44" by having statues for Ernie Jim & Floyd near the football complex. Glad to see it getting done.

Jason are there attachments for the Ernie Davis & Jim Brown statues? A have they started sculpting them yet? Do you know who is doing them? When are they going up?

Thanks

There are pictures of ED & JB however when I go to upload them I receive a notice they are too large to upload. I can email them to you if you send me a message japoles
I am not sure if the sculpture has started them yet but we have a guy who have done the bust for some very prominent universities, halls of fame ect.

I was gone all week and returned to this...well never mind my files are too large to upload :(

There are now trucks getting ready to lay down some type of work.

hmmm..can't see any of those images in either Firefox or IE.

Add me to the list of those that cannot view the images.

OE, you cannot tease us with promised images of our football legends and then deny us. Some of us cannot handle it.

P.S. Thanks in advance for the effort and for fixing it, you always watch out for us. Appreciate all you do.

Am I the only one who can see them? I'm using chrome
The URL's for the images are like:

h t t p : // mail.aol.com/38584-416/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=28827217&folder=NewMail&partId=6

You can't get to that URL without logging into AOL. They need to be hosted somewhere that is open and publicly accessible.

Syracuse' own little Monuments Park. Looks good. Any thoughts on other Orange greats joining this crew?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom