Indoor Practice Center - Destruction | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center - Destruction

Not sure why he would need to apologize about something that is out of his control. Communication guys just relay the info they're given.

I want to give him that benefit of the doubt -- you know, don't kill the messenger -- but there's a lot to be said for tone and word choice.

Giansante came off as arrogant and aggressively dismissive toward Poles.

The people above him should catch some flak, too, though. They hired him, and he's conveying their dishonest and unhelpful information.

I want to give him that benefit of the doubt -- you know, don't kill the messenger -- but there's a lot to be said for tone and word choice.

Giansante came off as arrogant and aggressively dismissive toward Poles.

The people above him should catch some flak, too, though. They hired him, and he's conveying their dishonest and unhelpful information.

Fair point.

Awful lot of activity out there early this AM. These nice days will sure help the process

Yeah, twice as many vehicles over there this morning. They are either removing or installing some very large pieces of culvert and it appears that they're making progress on digging for the foundation.

Let me know when the crew of Amish arrive to raise the sides

Amish-Barnraising-2.jpg

barn-raising.jpg

I'm thinking a little Nicole Curtis would help this project along.
rehabaddict_sb1.jpg

lol, nicole curtis is hot. I watch her show, started following her on facebook, but her posts were too political for me, had to unfollow quick.

What you should do is install an "IPF Cam" and have a live stream available 24/7 so Orange Nation can track the progress in real time.

I know Vanderbilt did this last season. Definitely an idea I was hoping they were going to do.

What you should do is install an "IPF Cam" and have a live stream available 24/7 so Orange Nation can track the progress in real time.
This is absolutely the way to go you can build fan interest in the process, give the link to recruits, and when its done you have a time lapse to show off to the next season's recruits when they visit the finished facility.

Mark - I sent an email to some powers at be but thus far nothing. Hopefully something comes of it soon!

tell them a camera will get us even more fired up for the season and is sure to increase donations since we would actually see our money going towards something tangible

Mark - I sent an email to some powers at be but thus far nothing. Hopefully something comes of it soon!

As an engineer who has designed some CCTV installations, its not even difficult to implement. If I was local, i'd come out and do it for free. Sometimes this school can be so small time.

As an engineer who has designed some CCTV installations, its not even difficult to implement. If I was local, i'd come out and do it for free. Sometimes this school can be so small time.

We will have to do it together, do we have a drone expert?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom