Indoor Practice Center live webcam | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center live webcam

too bad they didnt spend the extra $5 and get the one you can actually zoom and pan around.. but baby steps.

Was thinking the same thing.

Who's going to be the first syracusefan.com board member to make it onto that live feed and how innappropriate will their actions be.
If I only lived in Syracuse!!!

I assume this is project manager talking about the project

Reactions: 007
Outside height is 79'. Indoor is 65'.

Edit: I think Manley is 85'.
I'm not sure 65' is even high enough to throw a full deep ball. And that's down the middle of the field, not from one of the hash marks. I guess we all should have kicked in a little more money.:noidea:

Outside height is 79'. Indoor is 65'.

Edit: I think Manley is 85'.

Yeah, Manley is big and very imposing even though it only affords an 80 yard field.

I'm not sure 65' is even high enough to throw a full deep ball. And that's down the middle of the field, not from one of the hash marks. I guess we all should have kicked in a little more money.:noidea:
65' ft is as high or higher than every IPF that has been built. Even many of the pro ones dont go any higher. Isnt the limit for a pro stadium only 80 ft for stuff hanging over the field?

I dont think any QB is throwing a football 65' in the air on any deep ball. try throwing it over your house and then double it.

There are cement trucks there this morning.
Looks like most of the east side of roof is in place, looks like they have a wall in place on the western side and most of the floor has at least been started.

I suspect they are ahead of schedule so far.

Looks like most of the east side of roof is in place, looks like they have a wall in place on the western side and most of the floor has at least been started.

I suspect they are ahead of schedule so far.

Looks like they are pouring the slab in the administration building portion this morning. From what I see I think they are still moving dirt in the actual practice facility area.

Looks like they are done pouring cement. Back hoe is digging next to the admin bldg. Looks a bit over cast today, not as nice as yesterday. As I was writing this, it appears the back hoe is done...now one worker is digging with a shovel in the hole. Uhh...ohh the back hoe is back...that worker better watch his back!!

RIVETING!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom