Indoor Practice Center live webcam | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center live webcam

I love looking at the cam to check out the weather in Cuse and how the leaves are changing (a little tougher to check this though as the trees are pretty far away).

Drove by today. Looks A LOT better in person than the cam. The outside + roof is about 80% completed and should be done by the end of this week if not early next week. At that point -- weather be damned because the inside will be an easy completion with a giant airplane hanger to work under. 7 weeks and this bad boy will be ready to use! HOPEFULLY it's first order of business is prepping for a bowl. LGO

Does the practice facility have a weight room? Locker rooms? Therapy room? It doesn't look like they will be having that in there from what I see so far or at least nobody is talked about. Anybody see Wake Forests Practice Facility? Looked awesome.

Orangefan1 said:
Does the practice facility have a weight room? Locker rooms? Therapy room? It doesn't look like they will be having that in there from what I see so far or at least nobody is talked about. Anybody see Wake Forests Practice Facility? Looked awesome.

All that stuff is in Manley.

There will be locker rooms, but for the soccer team, as their stadium is right next door.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an Indoor Facility without all the extras at one building? Are they allowing an opportunity for expansion in the future? It seems pretty odd that they arent connected in some way.

They just finished a large renovation of the football wing in recent years. New locker rooms, weight room, players lounge.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an Indoor Facility without all the extras at one building? Are they allowing an opportunity for expansion in the future? It seems pretty odd that they arent connected in some way.

Not possible to connect both buildings.

-21b1a02df3582596.jpg

Besides, most of the time the team will still practice on the two outdoor fields.

is the camera working for anyone else? when I go to it the spinning thing with black is all I see

Chris02M said:
is the camera working for anyone else? when I go to it the spinning thing with black is all I see

Same here. After awhile I get the message saying that I don't have the right video player or something like that. It is like that on all my devices. I wonder if they stopped it?

Maybe they are moving it inside the building now that exterior part is nearly done

Guys, we're getting a chance to watch our IPF being constructed. There's people over there getting their heads cut off by ISIS. We need to put things in perspective.

- _______

Maybe they are moving it inside the building now that exterior part is nearly done

They did move the camera... and now there is a lovely view of the parking lot. So funny it's sad.

They did move the camera... and now there is a lovely view of the parking lot. So funny it's sad.
Sigh.

At least they could point it to the soccer field so America could watch one of the best teams in the country play its home games live. On the positive side, you should be able to see people tailgating before the soccer games where it is pointed now. That is the designated tailgating area...

Sigh.

At least they could point it to the soccer field so America could watch one of the best teams in the country play its home games live. On the positive side, you should be able to see people tailgating before the soccer games where it is pointed now. That is the designated tailgating area...

Well either some read this thread (or my ugly tweet) and turned the camera back around the right way. IPF construction is back in view.

Looks like it's down again... or maybe its just the crappy campus WiFi :noidea:

Looks like it's down again... or maybe its just the crappy campus WiFi :noidea:
It is up again. They have made substantial progress. Looks like the front of the building is partly closed up. Once they fill in the rest of that wall, the cam view isn't going to be very interesting.

If you are a soccer fan and can't make it to the game, the #5 SU soccer team will be playing BC at home on Senior Night tomorrow at 7 PM. You can see an occasional corner kick from this cam, and maybe scope some Bettys in the crowd as well...

IPF Update.png

I received an email update earlier that this is up and running.

http://cuse.com/sports/2014/9/24/manley-indoor-practice-facility-cam.aspx
Almost all closed off now. That December due date looks like a given now.

Can't tell from the view. Is the new building in front of the IPF actually attached to it? What is going to be in there? Coaches offices? Right now, there are no locker rooms for the soccer teams so they walk to an empty field to the east of the soccer pitch at halftime to rest up and discuss strategy, which can be tough on the teams, especially at this time of the year. Hope they build some rooms for them to change, get treated, etc. in privacy and with some warmth.

Last edited:
View attachment 29628

Almost all closed off now. That December due date looks like a given now.

Can't tell from the view. Is the new building in front of the IPF actually attached to it? What is going to be in there? Coaches offices? Right now, there are no locker rooms for the soccer teams so they walk to an empty field to the east of the soccer pitch at halftime to rest up and discuss strategy, which can be tough on the teams, especially at this time of the year. Hope they built some rooms for them to change, get treated, etc. in privacy and with some warmth.

You got it. Soccer rooms.

It's attached to the main building, which includes some kind of football room and mechanicals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom