Indoor Practice Center live webcam | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center live webcam

"The design has been value engineered to eliminate some of the nicer natural daylight features, but it still looks good."

ugh - just spend a little more and put in a 1st class facility Oh Lord

I agree, the pic above, it looks awefully dark. Were the translucent panels cut?

I agree, the pic above, it looks awefully dark. Were the translucent panels cut?
I remember reading how this was going to be an $18M facility that would put SU in the top half of the ACC. Now it's down to $10.5M, and in the pictures posted it looks dark, narrow & with a low ceiling. Hopefully it's just the camera angle.

I'm curious to see what lines are on the turf once it's put in. will it only have the football lines as its "a football facility" or will it also have men's/women's lacrosse, soccer, etc.

Yes, the translucent "Kalwall" panels were removed from the project.

"I'm curious to see what lines are on the turf once it's put in. will it only have the football lines as its "a football facility" or will it also have men's/women's lacrosse, soccer, etc."
I would guess it will have them all and they will give three reasons:
1) If the football team is displacing anyone so they can practice in the Dome...
2) If the team is out of town, and it rains or snows
3) They wanted to recreate the Dome as accurately as possible

"I'm curious to see what lines are on the turf once it's put in. will it only have the football lines as its "a football facility" or will it also have men's/women's lacrosse, soccer, etc."
I would guess it will have them all and they will give three reasons:
1) If the football team is displacing anyone so they can practice in the Dome...
2) If the team is out of town, and it rains or snows
3) They wanted to recreate the Dome as accurately as possible

I've been told that lacrosse and soccer have already been promised practice access in the IPF, so you are right that it will have all 3. That leaves just softball as the only team using the Manley turf, so I wonder if there is a plan to renovate that area again sometime in the future.

"The design has been value engineered to eliminate some of the nicer natural daylight features, but it still looks good."

ugh - just spend a little more and put in a 1st class facility Oh Lord
:eek:

You should run for Congress!

Yeah...dirt cheap. buh dum bum.

Eric White ‏@EricWhiteCuse 43s
The new indoor is looking good!!! #Syracuse

B3stxsHIUAAmezY.jpg

Looks great. They still have a dormer that's not enclosed. I wonder what the delay has been. What's great is that they have a lot of players visiting next weekend and it will be pretty close to being finished.

the field looks 10 times nicer than the field in The Dome.

Clearly they are practicing their 4th quarter tackle celebrations

When they said that the weather wasn't going to stop them from what they came to do, I figured they'd be referring to cleaning out their lockers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom