Indoor Practice Center live webcam | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center live webcam

Next season when we need both of those guys to be big contributors. Let's not bust balls about kids that are putting in extra work. This is EXACTLY what we need to see, players getting after it on their own time.

Why are they wearing their helmets with the padding when they're not in full pads? Are they hitting?

Why are they wearing their helmets with the padding when they're not in full pads? Are they hitting?

Shells are SOP for skelly drills and most offseason work. DB's and WR's specifically need to get used to operating with pads on due to different range of motion with/without them. Pants and bottom pads are pretty unnoticable considering most "speed" positions wear the bare minimum. I'm not sure if players can even wear full pads out of season but wouldn't be requisite to what these two gents would be working on anyway.

Pretty sure that the picture was taken late last week, fella's. Before the BC game. When we had snow.

Unless, of course, I'm just missing everyones sarcasm.

Pretty sure that the picture was taken late last week, fella's. Before the BC game. When we had snow.

Unless, of course, I'm just missing everyones sarcasm.

Could be. I'm from Pennsyltucky so no idea when there is or is not snow on the ground in Cuse. Figure there would be a few more folks on the field if it was an actual practice though.

The only reason I say that is that I seem to remember a few similar pics posted last Friday on Twitter. Again, fully willing to admit that I might be completely wrong.

The only reason I say that is that I seem to remember a few similar pics posted last Friday on Twitter. Again, fully willing to admit that I might be completely wrong.

All good, i'm not saying you are. I have 0 idea whats going on in the twitter verse but still a fan of players getting after it.

Eric White ‏@EricWhiteCuse 43s
The new indoor is looking good!!! #Syracuse

B3stxsHIUAAmezY.jpg

Is it me or is that a lax crease on the turf?

its really nice with some close up shots of the inside

I must say..it's awesome we finally have this. I still can't believe how bare bones it is though. No upper viewing area for coaches/visitors? Most IPFs have a nice scoreboard and a small deck about halfway up the wall so you can see things from higher than field level. It seems like there is about 8ft around the field total before it is the wall. I know im nitpicking but it feels like they went absolute bare bones with this one.

I must say..it's awesome we finally have this. I still can't believe how bare bones it is though. No upper viewing area for coaches/visitors? Most IPFs have a nice scoreboard and a small deck about halfway up the wall so you can see things from higher than field level. It seems like there is about 8ft around the field total before it is the wall. I know im nitpicking but it feels like they went absolute bare bones with this one.
Ours looks very similar to Clemson's.

A8TwJxCCQAAxgxT.jpg

or Louisville's
tragercentermain-250a.jpg

Ours looks very similar to Clemson's.

A8TwJxCCQAAxgxT.jpg

or Louisville's
tragercentermain-250a.jpg
Clemson as you can see has a big viewing deck. I guess thats my point. Seems crazy not to have that in there.

Louisville's does not. By the way, ours is not finished yet.
Yea..i know there is still some missing pieces..hopefully a viewing deck is one of them. Excited to see the final result.

Hopefully they'll have camera's all over the place especially on the roof or the like for more aerial views.

yeah I hope they have a viewing deck but if not some teams use a sissors lift. SU stafff have one for outfield practices,

my thoughts exactly. kinda as bare bones as humanly possible...

So they confirmed nothing else is being done to it...no viewing deck. CMON GUYS. Im stoked it's built and finally done...but i feel like the University has all these chances at taking things to the next level and constantly fail or get lazy.

Hopefully they'll have camera's all over the place especially on the roof or the like for more aerial views.
No cameras. They will probably buy some $10 drones from radio shack and use those instead. ;)

Giansante is such a clown. He should be upset that SU wasn't the first to release the photos- that's on him. I mean right in Bailey's story is the photo tweeted by the SU video guy. This guy is a terrible PR rep for SUAD.

Clemson as you can see has a big viewing deck. I guess thats my point. Seems crazy not to have that in there.
Where is this photo being taken from - an observation deck maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom