Info on Chin Onuaku?, baby bro. nm | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Info on Chin Onuaku?, baby bro. nm

Because he does. Not much more I can say.
accept he doesn't. AO can pivot over both shoulders DC2 can't yet. There is a reason why AO shot 60% for his career

Can we wait? Watch.
I hope you're right bro. Just a sick team to begin with.
DC2 in hulk mode would be a thing of beauty.
Green beauty.
425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg

Can we wait? Watch.
DC2 was 43.8% this year, AO was 56.1% as a freshmen. You may want DC2 to have better footwork than AO but at the same points of their careers he doesn't.

DC2 was 43.8% this year, AO was 56.1% as a freshmen. You may want DC2 to have better footwork than AO but at the same points of their careers he doesn't.
DC2 also had a bum knee. C'mon you give A Davis the benefit of the doubt how about DC2?

DC2 also had a bum knee. C'mon you give A Davis the benefit of the doubt how about DC2?
Because there is no doubt. DC2 is a good player who may become very good but suggesting or stating he has achieved something he hasn't isn't fair to him or AO and AO had serious knee problems his whole career.

Because there is no doubt. DC2 is a good player who may become very good but suggesting or stating he has achieved something he hasn't isn't fair to him or AO and AO had serious knee problems his whole career.
Listening to cusetown for the past year,
I can just tell you this.

Believe.

Listening to cusetown for the past year,
I can just tell you this.

Believe.
I think you guys are missing the point AO was one of the best post players in school history. It's not about me believing DC2 can be that good it's about DC2 proving he is that good...I'll believe when I see it

This kid has had close ties to several SU football alums in PG County - I think that he was actually living with a late 70s football alum and his family at one point. JB has been well aware of the kid for awhile because of the SU alums so if there is no strong interest from SU there are obviously reasons probably related to other kids and where things are falling.

Really hate to see Arinze's brother opt for Louisville. I wonder why we didn't pursue him harder--if he's garnering attention from louisville, he must be a high major prospect.

Really hate to see Arinze's brother opt for Louisville. I wonder why we didn't pursue him harder--if he's garnering attention from louisville, he must be a high major prospect.
Maybe he doesn't want to play where his brother played.

Yup.
Always wondered why he wasn't getting more SU love but maybe Capt is right, he just didn't want to follow in AO's footsteps.
Oh, well- I hope he doesn't haunt us in year's to come.

Maybe, in JB & Hop's eyes, he just isn't good enough to play at SU?

Nothing against the kid, but I like what the staff is looking at better than CO.